Bullet Electra X All discs 2006 Front Goldfren S33 Disc Brake Pads
One set required.
Sintered metal-ceramic friction material is an all-metal compound designed for friction in both wet and dry conditions. The basic fine structure is filled with evenly distributed finer metal friction admixtures.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LEAD-FREE AND ASBESTOS-FREE FRICTION MATERIAL.
Designed for riders who demand high braking performance and high friction coeficient.
- The metal-ceramic material can undergo friction in both wet and dry conditions. It is manufactured by means of a progressive method of powder metallurgy.
- These sintered materials are characterized with self-cleaning effects.
- This material can be used in world championship races.
- It can be used for the rear brake and front brake as well. Manufacturer recommendation is labeled on the packaging (ONLY FOR REAR BRAKE or ONLY FOR FRONT BRAKE)
- High static friction coefficient across the whole scope of operating condition
- Sufficient resistance to abrasion
- Thermal stability up to do 600° and even up to 850° over a short term
- Low aggressiveness in contact with the brake disc
- Use of thermal insulation on the rear side of brake pads.
Specific pressure: ...................... p< 5 Mpa
Sliding speed: ............................ v< 20 m/s
Max. stable temperature: .......... 600°
Short-term temperature: ........... 850°
Counter-surfaces:...................... steel disks
- These brake band linings should be replaced in specialized service shops.
- CAUTION! Prevent these types of material from contact with oil which could be absorbed by the pores of the material thus causing a decrease in the friction coefficient.
- The coefficient of specific abrasion and temperature is affected by testing conditions.
Braking effects are affected by a range of factors:
The condition and age of the brake liquid and its quantity; the quality of the material and the condition of the brake disk as well as the appropriate choice of material selected with regard to a desired braking effect.