CASTLE TOWER - Version 1. PLAY ALONG HELMS DEEP PARTS. LOTR AOME (ARMIES OF MIDDLE EARTH).
You get 2 factory painted plastic tower half sections, with slot-in floors, as illustrated in the stock photos.
When put next to each other these halves make a complete tower.
Facade fronts are factory painted - rest is not. Exact gray colouring may differ a little from that shown in stock photo.
The complete tower's approx dimensions are 275mm tall x 125mm wide by 145mm deep. (For those working in Imperial Units there are approx 25mm to the inch).
You can use these parts as a complete tower or as two half tower facades. The two sections are identical allowing them to match up when put together.
As you can see from the photos there are a few holes and redundant connecting joints etc designed for use when these parts were new and part of a set.
Note that the two tower facades supplied in the original Helm's Deep set when new were different shapes and do not match up like these two sections do. This is because I am combining identical tower halves from more than one original set. When available I also sell towers made up from the other tower halves - these are pretty much the same as the ones on offer here - just that they have a "hidden" stone door in each side which these do not.
I have my own towers that I use for my personal gaming - I glued the halves together, based them and filled the gap between the two floor sections. I am also going to paint some white for use as Minas Tirith etc...Trap doors, doors, additional arrow slits etc... can all be added as required if you fancy a modelling project to build on the basic parts supplied.
Originally designed for use with kids 3" action figures these can however be used with a variety of scales as you see fit. I use mine for both 1/32 scale and 28mm gaming for example.
These are second hand (ie used) "spares" from some Play Along's Helms Deep sets I acquired.
These sets were originally released as a LOTR Helm's Deep facade for kids to use with 3" Play Along Action Figures and I am selling off some surplus parts from some of these sets I have obtained.
Parts are in good condition and reasonably clean etc...
Ideal if you are looking for parts to build your own castle etc...
Related Sets: See my other listings for more spare parts from the same set..
Related Items: See my Vallejo Game Color paints if you want to paint this item. #51 Black > #50 Cold Gray > #34 Bone white make a good trio of colours for painting gray stone in my experience and can be bought using my "Any 3 Colours of your Choice" listing
This item is used. No original packing. Not suitable for young children.
SEE MY EBAY STORE FOR A WIDE RANGE OF NEW & COLLECTABLE METAL & PLASTIC TOY SOLDIERS AND RELATED ACCESSORIES. 1000+ DIFFERENT PRODUCTS STOCKED WITH NEW ITEMS ADDED EACH WEEK. PLEASE HAVE A BROWSE - ENTER HERE:
* Payment. Paypal please.
* Shipping. Items are normally sent out within 1 - 2 business days of receiving cleared payment during the working week. Will ship worldwide.
* Customer Service. Emails usually answered by return and within 24 - 48 hrs max.Contact me for Returns. Questions welcome.
* Hobby Guides: As well as a great place to buy and sell eBay also provides an excellent forum for members to share information. For my part I have submitted several guides covering painting, collecting & wargaming. Click here to view:
* About Drum & Flag: Drum & Flag is a full-time specialist toy soldier store. Click here to visit home page and find out more:
* Tip: To avoid missing out on 1000's of great hobby items make sure you add my store to your favourites list. Add to Favourite Sellers
Listing text and pictures copyright. Copying is a violation and will be pursued.