Details about CHEMICAL BROTHERS Brotherhood Singles Collection Deluxe 2 CD Box SEALED A4247See original listing
29 Jun, 2014 01:31:41 BST
Approximately £4.58(including postage)
Free Standard Int'l Shipping | See details
See details about international postage here. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
Items delivered internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international selling.
HK, Hong Kong
New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original ... Read moreabout the condition
Dance & Electronica
The Chemical Brothers
|Number of Discs:||
1. Galvanize - (featuring Q-Tip)
2. Hey Boy Hey Girl
3. Block Rockin' Beats
4. Do It Again - (featuring Ali Love/Little Barrie)
5. Believe - (featuring Kele Okereke)
6. Star Guitar - (featuring Beverley Skeete)
7. Let Forever Be - (featuring Noel Gallagher)
8. Leave Home - (featuring Seggs)
9. Keep My Composure - (featuring Spank Rock)
11. Out Of Control - (featuring Bernard Sumner/Bobby Gillespie)
12. Midnight Madness
13. The - (featuring Steven Drozd/Wayne Coyne) Golden Path
14. Setting Sun - (featuring Noel Gallagher)
15. Chemical Beats
1. Electronic Battle Weapon 1
2. Electronic Battle Weapon 2
3. Electronic Battle Weapon 3
4. Electronic Battle Weapon 4
5. Electronic Battle Weapon 5
6. Electronic Battle Weapon 6
7. Electronic Battle Weapon 7
8. Electronic Battle Weapon 8
9. Electronic Battle Weapon 9
10. Electronic Battle Weapon 10
The Chemical Brothers: Ed Simons, Tom Rowlands.Five years after the release of SINGLES '93-'03, the Chemical Brothers decided to issue another catalogue overview, this time incorporating selections from the U.K. electronica act's '05 outing, PUSH THE BUTTON, and the subsequent WE ARE THE NIGHT ('07). While diehard fans of the duo's groundbreaking 1990s material may feel a bit shortchanged (particularly in the absence of 1996's pounding EP number, "Loops of Fury"), Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons's latter-day audience will applaud the inclusion of songs like the searing "Believe" (featuring Bloc Party's Kele Okereke on vocals) and the slinky "Do It Again" (with Ali Love). Naturally, many of the pair's club classics are present and accounted for, most notably the surging "Leave Home" and the Beatles-gone-techno opus "Setting Sun" (with Oasis's Noel Gallagher). The collection also includes the previously unreleased Spank Rock collaboration, "Keep My Composure," and a limited-edition version of BROTHERHOOD features the act's rare "Electronic Battle Weapon" tracks.