Seam Construction Flatlock stitching is durable and comfortable. Standard on most summer suits
Neoprene Type More flexible / stretchy neoprene's enhance the fit, comfort and warmth
Neoprene Laminate The fabric laminated to the neoprene. Nylon offers superior multi directional stretch
Neoprene Thickness Impacts warmth. First number is thickness in the torso area, the second is the extremities
Windproof Mesh Chest Panel Mesh panels reduce wind and evaporation chill for vital areas of the body
Windproof Mesh Back Panel Mesh panels reduce wind and evaporation chill for vital areas of the body
Anti-Flush Neck Closure Helps stop cold water entering through the neck opening, flushing warmed water out
Glide Skin Neck Panel Super smooth coating to help prevent rubbing and abrasions around the neck
Titanium Lined Titanium particles are added to the lamination to enhance thermal properties of neoprene
Easy On/Off Ankle System (Junior Suits) Adjustable ankle openings. A huge help for juniors to get in and out of the suit
Key Pocket with Lanyard (Adult Suits) A very handy feature. As long as your key is ok in the water, safely take it with you.
(If no cost is shown, the relevant service is not available for this product)
|Express 24hr Delivery
|Priority Airmail (France & Germany)
|Tracked Airmail (France & Germany)
|Priority Airmail (Rest Of EU)
|Priority Airmail (Australia)
|Priority Airmail (Rest Of World)
||Express 24 hr*
||Europe (EU) Priority
N.B. All delivery times are an estimated number of working days from time of dispatch. Dispatch is same (working) day if ordered by 2pm.
* For the vast majority of the UK we guarantee next day delivery, but please see the detailed information below on delivery times for outlying areas of the UK for both Royal Mail and our Courier.
• UK: At the checkout, you have a choice of Economy Delivery (4-10 days), which is the option included in the price of your goods or you can upgrade to Standard Delivery (1-2 days), or Express Next Day. With Economy and Standard delivery, your order will be sent via Royal Mail if it is under 1.75Kg or by Courier if it is over that weight.For larger items or multiple item orders where the total weight is over 1.75kg we use our secure courier.
• Courier Deliveries: All Express Next Day, plus some Economy and Standard deliveries will be made by our Couriers, DPD. All Courier parcels will need to be signed for on delivery unless you make special arrangements directly with us.
We can offer a one hour delivery time slot so you don't need to wait in all day for your parcels!
We have worked with our couriers DPD to develop an interactive service which advises you by email when your package will arrive, with a one hour delivery window. If it is more convenient, you will also have the option to reorganise your delivery for a time to suit you.
• Next Day Delivery Times: DPD deliver to most UK addresses on the next working day by 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (except Public and Bank holidays).The next day service does not normally include delivery on a Saturday. If however you need to upgrade to Saturday delivery, please contact Customer services on 01872 888132.
• UK Outlying areas: The delivery time may be extended from the usual 24 hours and can take up to 48 hours. Unlike many online retailers we do not charge extra for delivery to the following post codes but they are destinations where orders will normally take 48 hours to arrive:
AB30, AB31, AB32, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB44, AB45,AB46, AB47, AB48, AB49, AB50, AB51, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56, BF, BT, DD10, DD8, DD9,EI(ZZ75) ALL, FK8, FK17, FK18, FK19,FK20, FK21, G83, GY9 HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9, IM1, IM2, IM3, IM4, IM5, IM6, IM7, IM8, IM9, IM86, IM87, IM99, IV1, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV2, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV29, IV3, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV33, IV34, IV35, IV36, IV4, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43,IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV5, IV50, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV(ALL) JE, KA27, KA28, KW1, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15-99, PA20 TO PA99, , PH17 TO PH32, , PH33 TO PH48, PH49 TO PH99, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
• International We use Royal Mail or Parcelforce Priority Services for all our International deliveries. Whilst there is a charge for all international deliveries on top of the cost of the goods, our policy is to keep this to an absolute minimum.
See our Delivery FAQ online for more detailed information.