FP/JK/sus/10967/025/028 (Stuff U Sell auction tracking code)
CITIZEN M938-1E 3.8" LCD Colour TFT Active Matrix On-Camera-Monitor Standalone
|Reason for sale:
||Seller is having a clear out and no longer needs this item.
Model Number: M938-1E
Item: 3.8" LCD Colour TFT Active Matrix On-Camera-Monitor Standalone
Functions & Features: This listing consists of a Citizen M938-1E LCD 3.8 –inch monitor. This unit is a lightweight, 3.8 inch compact monitor mounts on any 8mm, VHS or Beta camcorder for shooting or reviewing scenes in full colour, right on the spot. Turns Any Camcorder into a View Camera Lightweight Compact Monitor Mounts on Any 8mm, VHS or BETA Camcorder Reviewing Capability in Full Colour Instantaneously. Features: 3.8 inches, Bright, easily added monitor offers convenient on-site review. 105,120 pixels (146x720) 3 terminals: DC input, A/V input, and earphone. Kit includes battery pack (batteries not included), connection cords, & detachable screen hood (comes as flat-pack for portability, easy construction).Operation: Monitor attaches via a camera shoe, shoe – screw device is not included. Specification: Screen Size: 3.8 inch. Broadcasting Standard: PAL. TV Tuner: Without TV Tuner. Mounting: Stand-Alone. Type: LCD (TFT Active Matrix). Screen Capabilities: Maximum Resolution: 146 (H) x 720 (V) pixels. Inputs / Outputs: Output Connectors: Headphones x 1. Input Connectors: AV x 1. Speakers: Without Speakers. Actual unit dimensions: 41 x 28 x 13cm
Electrical Ratings: 240V
Cabling Included: UK 3 Pin Plug
Accessories Included: Flight case, battery box, Aux cable & Hood
||Item is in good cosmetic condition and good working order. Item suffers some scratches from previous use and application. Please note keys for case are not included. Please review the photos above for more details.|
||41cm (w) x 28cm (d) x 13cm (h).|
||Sold as photographed. Our photographs are taken immediately prior to the auction commencing. If you have any questions about this item please contact us and we will answer promptly.|
|Postage & Packing
||Returns & Refunds|
|We are offering free UK P&P on this item. You can pay to upgrade this to a next working-day service.
1. Dispatch time. We pack and dispatch all items within two business days of receiving cleared payment. We often send items same-day. We will send you an email when your item is dispatched.
2. Delivery time. Free shipping will use a standard service which may take several days to arrive. For urgent deliveries, you can upgrade to a next working-day courier for £2.50. We prioritise upgraded items for dispatch.
3. Loss or damage. We use professional packing materials and comply with courier packing guidelines to minimise the chance of damage. We also retain proof of posting for our items. If you have not received your item two weeks after receiving our dispatch note, or if there has been damage in transit, then please email us so that we can claim from the courier (see Returns & Refunds).
4. International Shipping. We offer international postage on most items, as priced in the listing. Please note, import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or P&P charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. We will not mark items as "gift" or fraudulently misrepresent the value.
|In the unlikely event there is a problem we are always happy to resolve it. The best way to report a problem is to email us. We have a comprehensive refunds and returns policy:
1. 14-day no-quibble refund. In line with Distance Selling Regulations, if we ship an item to you within the EU, you can change your mind and be fully refunded for the item and outbound shipping costs. You must return the item to us in the condition sold, and within 14 days of receipt; the return postage is at your expense. Please contact us prior to making the return. This does not apply to items collected by you or your agent from our warehouse.
2. Item lost or damaged in post. If we ship an item to you and it gets lost or damaged then we will replace it or refund the value of the item and postage. Most items are delivered within a few days, but sometimes there are delays. Please contact us if you have not received your item within two weeks of receiving our dispatch note. We may require you to sign a form to enable us to claim from the courier.
3. Items significantly not as described. If the item materially differs from the photographs and listing description then we'll refund, or exchange, in line with your rights under Sale of Goods Act 1979. We require items to be returned promptly, but we may at our discretion ask you to send a photo to verify damage, agree with you a partial refund, collect the item, or pre-authorise a refund of your return postage costs. By material difference we mean a clear listing error, misrepresentation or fault which materially affects the item's value. For items which are collected from the warehouse, we will ask you or your agent to check that there are no material differences prior to taking them away.
4. Limited liability. Except as limited by statute, our liability is limited to the amount paid for the item and shipping.
|We happily accept the following payment methods:
1. PayPal. We prefer PayPal. We do not pass on PayPal fees to customers.
2. Cheques or Postal Orders. Sterling cheques drawn on a UK bank account or UK postal orders made payable to "Stuff U Sell" and posted to our warehouse address (see Business Seller Information below). Please include details of the item you are paying for.
3. Payment on collection. We accept payment on collection within 7 days of the auction ending.
4. UK bank transfers (BACS, CHAPS of SWIFT). Please contact us for our bank details.
5. Banker's drafts. We accept sterling banker's drafts from a UK bank.
We do not accept any forms of payment other than those above. In particular, we do not accept:
1. Money transfers of any kind.
2. Credit cards. Please use your credit card to fund a PayPal account and pay using that method.
|If you wish to collect your item in person, then you are welcome to do so, there is no charge for collections from our warehouse. Please bear in mind the following:
1. Book in advance. Please book-in by email before 1pm on the previous day so we can have your item out and ready to collect.
2. Location. Unless otherwise stated in the listing, collections are from our Park Royal warehouse: Unit 8 Commercial Way, Abbey Road, London, NW10 7XF. Please note that kitchens and other large items are often for collection from other locations - please check the listing for details. We are not inside the London Congestion Charge Zone.
3. Opening hours. We are open from 10am-5.30pm Tuesday-Saturday (excluding Bank Holiday Weekends). We are closed for collections on Monday.
4. Payment. Payment on collection is fine; please have exact money if possible.
5. One week to collect. You have one week to collect your item. After this there is a storage charge of £25 per item per week and uncollected items may be sold or disposed of.