HUGE STOCKS AVAILABLE FROM MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AND UNITED NATIONS CONTRACTOR - TACTICALL SURVEILLANCE
ALL EQUIPMENT IS TESTED IN A FULLY EQUIPPED RADIO SYSTEMS WORKSHOP BY FULLY QUALIFIED EX ROYAL SIGNALS RADIO & SYSTEMS ENGINEERS AND IS SUPPLIED IN GOOD USED WORKING ORDER (UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THIS LISTING).
TAILOR MADE SYSTEMS COMPLETE WITH ANCILLIARIES AND ANTENNAS CAN BE CUSTOM ENGINEERED TO CLIENTS REQUIREMENTS. ASK US AND WE WILL GENERATE A SPECIAL LISTING FOR YOU. BUSINESS CONTACT DETAILS ARE LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS LISTING.
FOR SALE IN THIS LISTING IS ONE POWER SUPPLY LEAD OR BATTERY EXTENSION CABLE FOR THE CLANSMAN PRC 351 AND PRC 352 AND PRC 320 AND PRC 344 MANPACK RADIOS
AS USED BY BRITISH FORCES IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN ETC.
THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOWS A REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE OF THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS IS SUPPLIED.
PLEASE NOTE : THE POSTAGE CHARGE HAS BEEN INCREASED TO £4.09 ON THIS ITEM AS THIS IS ONE PENCE LESS THAN THE ACTUAL ROYAL MAIL POSTAGE CHARGE TO US OF £4.10 FOR THIS ITEM SENT AS A SMALL PARCEL TRACKED. ROYAL MAIL HAVE ALTERED THEIR POSTAGE CHARGES AND PACKET THICKNESS CHARGING RATES RECENTLY AND THIS ITEM NOW HAS TO BE SENT AS A SMALL PARCEL AS IT IS TOO THICK FOR A LARGE LETTER. WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR THE JIFFY BAG OR FOR PACKING AND THEREFORE THIS ITEM HAS SUBSIDISED PACKING AND POSTAGE. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU LEAVE FEEDBACK AS WE DO NOT MAKE A PROFIT OUT OF THE SHIPPING CHARGES.
PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER LISTINGS FOR CLANSMAN RADIO EQUIPMENT AND OTHER MILITARY RADIO EQUIPMENT. WE HAVE MANY MORE ITEMS THAN THOSE LISTED SO PLEASE CALL US VIA THE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND IF WE HAVE IT WE CAN DO A SPECIAL LISTING FOR YOU.
A VERY USEFUL PIECE OF KIT FOR RADIO HAMS, RADIO AMATEURS, AID AGENCIES, N.G.O.'S, RESCUE SERVICES, CADET FORCES, FOREIGN MILITARY, PARAMILITARY AND POLICE FORCES OPERATING IN REMOTE LOCATIONS. THE CLANSMAN RANGE OF RADIOS WHICH CAN BE USED WITH THIS ACCESSORY INCLUDE THE PRC 351 & PRC 352. THESE ITEMS TOGETHER WITH ANY AUDIO ACCESSORIES NEED TO BE PURCHASED IN ADDITION TO THE ITEM IN THIS LISTING IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY GOT THEM.
THIS ITEM IN USED TESTED CONDITION.
THIS IS A LIBRARY PHOTOGRAPH AS WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF THEM. THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOWS THE MODEL YOU WILL RECEIVE. IT WILL NOT SHOW THE EXACT SAME ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE.
WE DO NOT MAKE A PROFIT FROM PACKAGING AND POSTAGE-WE JUST COVER OUR COSTS. PLEASE BEAR THIS IN MIND WHEN LEAVING FEEDBACK.
WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY LEAVE YOU FEEDBACK ON RECEIPT OF FEEDBACK
THIS ITEM IS SUPPLIED IN USED TESTED CONDITION, AS RECEIVED BACK FROM THE U.K. MINISTRY OF DEFENCE.
WE DO NOT EXPORT EX MILITARY RADIO EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES OUT OF THE UK WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING A U.K. GOVERNMENT EXPORT CONTROL LICENCE. IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE PUNISHABLE BY A PRISON SENTENCE OF UP TO 10 YEARS TO EXPORT THIS EQUIPEMENT WITHOUT ONE. AS SUCH WE CANNOT LEGALLY DESPATCH THE EQUIPMENT TO YOU UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE FORMALITIES BELOW AND WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR CORRECTLY COMPLETED ORIGINAL END USER UNDERTAKING FORM WITH AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE AND THE UK GOVERNMENT EXPORT CONTROL LICENSE ISSUED TO US BY THE UK GOVERNMENT. THE EXPORT BUYER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE DESPATCH DATE FOR THE GOODS ORDERED WILL BE VARIED TO 1 WEEK AFTER THE EXPORT CONTROL LICENCE IS RECEIVED FROM THE UK GOVERNMENT BY THE SELLER. EXPORT CONTROL PROCEDURES TO BE FOLLOWED BY EXPORT BUYERS
This item being British military equipement "specially designed or modified for military use" requires a UK government military export control licence before it can be exported overseas. IN THE VAST MAJORITY OF CASES OBTAINING A MILITARY EXPORT CONTROL LICENCE IS A FORMALITY AS LONG AS THE CORRECT PROCEDURES ARE COMPLIED WITH. AS A UK DEFENCE COMPANY WE HAVE THE EXPERTISE TO DEAL WITH THESE MATTERS. For orders of less than £1000, we charge a £25 administration fee which is invoiced to you separately by Paypal as a service, to cover the additional cost to us of processing all the paperwork. For all Orders over £1000 we provide this administrative service free of charge. The procedure follows;
1. You bid and pay for the item as per a normal sale but on the express understanding that if you are an export customer only (i.e. the despatch address is an address located outside of the United Kingdom) then it is a conditional sale, being conditional on the receipt by us from the UK Government of an export control licence to export the items to you at your registered Paypal address which must be detailed on the End User Undertaking Form and Export Control Licence.
2. to comply with UK Government regulations the item can only be despatched to the address listed in the export control licence above and not to any other address or person. Also the item has to be despatched using a tracked signed for service in order that we can prove to the UK Government that it was delivered to the person at the address named on the Export Control Licence. These specialist couriers include DHL, FEDEX and ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL DATAPOST. This method of delivery is more expensive than ordinary post, but we only charge you the cost as charged to us by the courier. We do not charge for packing and we do not make a profit from packing and postage. By bidding on this item you expressly agree that the packing and postage charge is reasonable and consent to the removal of any unreasonable feedback in this regard.
3. You would need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an email copy of the UK Government end user undertaking form (EUU FORM ).
4. You would be sent a Paypal invoice for the £25 export licence administration fee only if the order is less than £1000 in value. Once this is paid, you would receive an email EUU FORM. You would need to complete this form in Draft and Email it back at email@example.com for checking. The form would be checked and any amendments would be highlighted and returned to you by Email for amendment. Those amendments must be made and the completed EUU FORM with an original signature must be posted back to us by a signed for service.
5. On receipt of this original correctly completed EUU FORM we would then make a formal application for the UK Government Military Export Control Licence, enclosing your EUU FORM with the application. This procedure can take a minimum of 28 working days to complete.
6. On receiving UK Government consent for the Export to you, we will send you a Paypal invoice for the Couriers delivery charge at cost to us. Once this delivery charge payment has been received and the export control formalities have been completed as above, the item will be despatched to you within 3 working days from receipt.
7. If in the unlikely event that for any reason the UK Government refuse to issue an export control licence to enable us to export the item to you, then you would receive a full refund for the monies you have paid for the item via Ebay/Paypal. We cannot refund the £25 administration charge for processing the EUU form and Export Licence Application.
WE ARE A VAT REGISTERED LONG ESTABLISHED DEFENCE AND GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR SERVING THE UK AND FOREIGN MARKETS FOR OVER 22 YEARS.
WE ARE USING EBAY TO DISPOSE OF EX HIRE STOCK, EX DEMONSTRATION STOCK AND SURPLUS PLANT AND EQUIPMENT FOR A FRACTION OF THE PRICE OF NEW ITEMS.
BUSINESS NAME AND OFFICE ADDRESS
TACTICALL S & C
33 TREHAFOD ROAD
EBAY DEDICATED TELEPHONE CONTACT NUMBER 0900-1900 HOURS 7 DAYS IS : 07973 952242
FAX NUMBER IS : 01446 744944
EMAIL IS firstname.lastname@example.org
UK vat registration number is GB 465-0051-73
COPYRIGHT TACTICALL SURVEILLANCE AND COMMUNICATIONS 11-10-2010
Posted with eBay Mobile