This item is sold as a display piece , for a collection ... I buy and list these old collectables on ebay to save them being skipped as they are part of our photographic heritage and I know lots of users appreciate this but what will stop me doing this .... is people being silly and picky about pointless minor details on this type of item so please , be realistic , appreciate my rationale and only buy if you want the item as it`s shown and described .
- We work VERY hard to get the auctions right and like all sellers we want the 5 star ratings on all 4 arears , we will send you what we auction , refund if it`s not right .... at our cost , post it almost instantly with a very reasonable P&P charge and send invoices etc bang on time , all we want is some thoughtful appreciation of our efforts and if we make a mistake , the same positive approach to resolving it that we will take , don`t assume the worst , it`s not like that on a Tpolony auction , we know the rules ! .
- Zeiss Ikon Nettar 518/16 .
- In decent condition for it`s age , normal signs of use , very minor..... it`s a nice example , the only real points to mention are the self timer doesn`t work and the camera needs a shake to open up when you press the lever .
- Uses 120 film .
- Gives 6 x 6cm negatives .
- Shutter fires ok at all speeds .
- Bellows are ok .
- A good looking camera , perfect for display or , in my opinion , perfectly usable .
- Sold AS IS .... no returns ...... as a collectable user .
- UK buyer pays £4.50 P&P .
- UK ONLY .
- WE have a strong refund policy . If the item is not as described , we REFUND , including P&P cost both ways ,that`s how ebay should be , we have neither the time or inclination to fight our buyers so NO questions , if it`s not as described , get in touch and we sort it out . That`s a FIVE star refund service , short of coming to get it from you we can`t really offer more , all we ask is that you get it back to us fast for an INSTANT refund and with our apologies for any inconvenience .
- If you have a question or issue with something written in our auction , let us know , we are only human and make mistakes sometimes , what we NEVER do is set out to defraud or mislead , usually highlighting known faults in RED script , we are trying to do it right so please , don`t assume the worst , our auctions are listed with a 100% positive attitude to getting it right for as many people as we can , thankyou .
- We post at VERY near cost , we are NOT P&P bandits and it`s very important to us . We LOVE combining postal charges for multiple wins and will do this when you have paid in full for your items via a Paypal refund when your item is wrapped , it saves you money . We use new boxes , bubble chips and envopacks , they all cost money but again , we post at very near cost but we do recycle wrap and boxes , usually on the larger items ...... the ONLY things that can slow down your parcel are YOU not paying or your post man not delivering , we have it nailed ... but the Royal Mail are ramping up the postal costs again from April so please remember , they charge what they charge and we as buyers and sellers have to work within those charges ..... so no silly £10 for every package charges like some sellers do .
- We only accept Paypal from outside the United Kingdom .
- We post every WEEKDAY at 9am , if you have paid before 9am , it`s posted .... no exceptions ... if you pay after that it`s in the next WORKING day`s mail bag .... it really cannot be done any faster , only the postman can slow these packages down .... and remember , the postal charges are quoted on the auction along with the LEAD time from Royal Mail , you and I can`t effect that , you leave ratings on what we have actually done , not the delays the mail service factors in , that`s really out of our control !