The housing of the Clatronic BR816 construction site radio is specially designed for outdoor use, and to protect the radio from splashes and shocks. The secure handle and ability to run on battery power also makes the radio fully portable.
These properties make the radio ideal not only for construction sites, but also for camping, or on cycling trips or picnics.
The Clatronic BR816 is able to play both FM and AM frequencies. External audio sources such as MP3 players or laptops can also be connected via the 3.5mm jack AUX input.
Top Features :
- 2-band radio (AM / FM)
- AUX input for connecting external audio components such as computers, MP3 and CD players
- Mains or battery operation
- Shock-resistant, splash-proof housing
- Connections: 1 x 3.5mm jack AUX input
- Manual channel tuner
- Carrying handle
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz or 4 x C batteries (not included)
- 1 x Site radio
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German, Spanish, French)
- 6.9 x 9.6 x 7.3 inches (W x H x D) (17.5 x 24.3 x 18.5cm)
- Weight: approx. 5.3 pounds (2.4kg)