South West Vauxhall Spares Ltd New and used Vauxhall Parts Unit D2, The Alpha Centre, Cheney Manor Ind Est, Swindon, SN2 2QJ 01793 522414 Open Mon-Fri 8-6, Sat 8-2, Closed Sundays/bank holidays Local council, DVLA and Environment Agency registered
14V 100 Amp Bosch Alternator.
These have been tested and are in good used condition. The Bosch part number on this particular alternator is 0 124 415 002 TZ ident code, can be fitted to the following models.
Please check that you are ordering the correct part as we do not refund for items purchased incorrectly, may fit other Vauxhall's as well, as far as I know the Vectra B 1995-2002 runs a different alternator which runs a different pulley so don't think this one will fit.
Will be sent via next business day courier. If you live in Scottish Highlands, Islands, Ireland N+S please contact for postage costs.
Vauxhalls breaking daily, if you are after
any parts let us know, if we have them in stock we will list them in our
E-Bay shop for you or feel free to call us on 01793 522414.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
1) It is our policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund, if a replacement is not available then we will offer a refund.
2) Please note that to avoid the “trial & error” method of repair, electrical items will only be exchanged or have a credit note issued against them, all ECU's are fully tested and are non-returnable.
3) Customer is to pay carriage on any parts returned, unless an alternative arrangement has been expressly agreed by ourselves.
4) We need to have received all relevant parts (whether correct, incorrect or faulty) back at our premises for inspection before we can make the appropriate decision to either replace or refund.
5) It is the customers’ responsibility to send items back via either recorded or special delivery means in order to obtain a tracking number and signature - proof of postage is not the same as proof of delivery.
6) For all items to be returned under any circumstances, it is the customers' responsibility to keep them in a safe environment & return them in as near to the same condition in which they were supplied as possible.
7) Orders cancelled after dispatch & parts wrongly ordered/ correctly supplied but no longer wanted, will be refunded minus the outbound postage cost which we incurred (this includes listings which state 'Free' postage).
8) Multiple orders which contain one or more incorrect items will be offered a replacement or refund for the incorrect items only – not the whole order.
By submitting your bid, you'll be contractually committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By submitting your bid, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. You've read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
By clicking Confirm, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.