Audi A3 96-05 All In One iPod iPhone & Aux In Interface Adaptor
The iPod iPhone & Aux In interface adaptor is a revolutionary product that allows you to connect your iPod / iPhone or MP3 player directly to the Audi factory car stereo system using the CD changer port of your original car stereo for the best possible sound quality, it will even allow you to control your iPod/iPhone through the controls on your stereo and steering wheel.
PLEASE NOTE: If your stereo has a 6 Disc changer built-into the stereo, this interface will not work.
- Connect your iPod to your factory fitted car stereo and enjoy perfect digital CD Quality Sound!!
- Direct connection to the CD changer port. This is not an FM transmitter, no FM modulation involved
- Control your iPod through your car stereo and steering wheel controls; select tracks, rewind, fast forward and adjust the volume through your existing controls
- Select playlists through your car stereo and steering wheel controls
- When the iPod is connected, you will have full control of your iPod from the iPod itself (including clickwheel); your iPod and screen will NOT be disabled when connected
- Automatic pausing when switching to CD/TAPE/FM/AM/MD etc
- No batteries required, keeps your iPod fully charged at all times while connected
- Designed for the professional look; no cigarette lighter adapters and all wires hidden
- Power on automatic play function and power off automatic pause.
- 3.5mm connection for connecting MP3/MP4 Player and iPod shuffle.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Allows you to connect your iPod or iPhone to your original car stereo
- Plugs into the original CD changer port on the rear of the car stereo, therefore offering high quality audio
- Control track up/down and playlist up/down from the stereo or steering wheel controls
- Charges your iPod on the move
- Compatible with all iPods and iPhones (excluding iPod shuffle)
Please note that iPhone 5, iPod Nano 7G and iPod Touch 5G require the official Apple Lightning adapter (not included)
Fits the following vehicles
- A2 - 1997 - 2005
- A3 - 1996 - 2005
- A4 - 1997 - 2006
- A6 - 1997 - 2004
- A8 - 1999 - 2004
- S4 - 1997 - 2006
- TT - 1999 - 2006
Compatible with nearly all factory fitted Audi head units including:
- Concert I & II
- Chorus I & II
- Symphony I & II
- RNS-D (early system)
- Main Console
- CD changer connection
- iPod dock connection cable
- Presentation gift packing
- User Guide
- Bluetooth Module (Optional at additional cost)
- 3.5mm Aux cable (Optional, not required for use with iPods)
Bluetooth Module Link
Please note every effort is made to get the parts listed within the listing correct to the best of our knowledge but we cannot be responsible for vehicles on a change over year from the manufacturer. Please check before you make your purchase with us if unsure
Perfect CD quality Sound
The kit includes everything that you need to get your iPod/iPhone Road ready; it is not an FM transmitter and does not transmit FM radio signals to your radio like other products on the market. Instead it connects directly to the CD changer port on your original car stereo to give you the best possible DIGITAL sound quality.
Control your iPod/iPhone through your existing car stereo controls and Steering Wheel
With the Connects2 you can perform all functions that you would normally use with your Car CD player to control your iPod/iPhone. You can select tracks, rewind, fast forward and adjust the volume through your existing volume control. You can even use the controls on your steering wheel. Playlists can also be selected from your Car stereo and Steering wheel buttons.
Keep your ipod battery charged all the time
Whenever you connect your iPod/iPhone you can have full reassurance that it is being charged, you will never suffer any interruptions due to loss of power.
Bluetooth A2DP Module
Connects2 now features a Bluetooth connection for an optional Bluetooth Module. This enables it to be used as a handsfree car kit system. Simply pair it with any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, and it will allow you to make and receive calls hands free through your car stereo speakers. Also features a separate microphone for added convenience and optimum sound quality. Music playing automatically pauses when a call is made or received and then resumes when ended. In addition the Bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly stream music from your mobile phone or Bluetooth enabled device to your car stereo.
3.5mm Aux in Connection
The 3.5mm cable allows you to connect any Audio device to Connects2 such as an MP3 player, iPod Shuffle, satellite radio etc .Please note this cable is not required for use with an iPod.
Welcome to Rock Bottom Car Audio - Car Audio, Car Security and Car Accessories.
Established since 1995, we have been proudly providing car audio equipment online worldwide. Rock Bottom Car Audio showroom based in West Midlands UK has over 5000 products in stock ranging from the latest Car Stereo’s to the latest All in One Navigations systems, you can be certain to find what you want. We are UK’s authorised dealers for Alpine, Clarion, Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood, JVC, and a host of many more high quality brands of Car Audio products from around the world and pride ourselves on our prices, product range and customer service.
Delivery of products will normally be made within 3-5 working days from clearance of payment. We will endeavor to deliver goods within the times stated but delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. If we or our suppliers have any issues with dispatch, we will notify you of this position immediately where you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the goods. We currently ship to UK mainland only.
We offer a 7 days refund policy on unwanted items you have purchased and it hasn't been fitted or used. We can grant a refund on the item ONLY less a 20% administration fee. Refunds will only be given when the item has been returned back to us and not before. Please return the item back with a cover note, with your full contact details, explaining what you wish to do – Items returned without paperwork will not be processed.
Any faulty products will be repaired or replaced. No refunds can be given to faulty products after the 7 days from date of purchase. Any items found NOT to be faulty on testing the customer will have to pay an £8 re-delivery charge.
You can contact our Rock Bottom Car Audio Support team using the eBay message system
Our team is committed on dealing with enquiries quickly and efficiently.
Rock Bottom Car Audio
Unit 1 and 2 Phoenix Road
Please Note: Technical, product and general customer services enquires are best handled via the eBay message system ONLY.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister