| Visit My eBay Store: retro_saikou - Check out my store for more Japanese language manga listings, artbooks, and import games.
This is a set of artbooks released only available for sale at Comiket 85 (December 2013), under the ANIMESTYLE Archive line.
Here is a news feature from Anime News Network on the set: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-12-12/special-cardcaptor-sakura-artbooks-at-comiket-85
As they were only available during the Comiket event, these are very rare and difficult to find. In addition, they are rather heavy (around 5 pounds packaged), so shipping them from Japan is very expensive.
These production note-style works collect about 1000 pages of high-quality content from the TV anime series.
If you are a fan of the series, I would consider this the "holy grail" of artbooks from the series.
There are three books in this set:
-Animated Character Designs (Full Scale Drawings), B4 Size
-Animated Artworks (Special Edition), A5 Size, 448 pages
-Revised Key Frames by the Animation Director, A5 Size, 448 pages
Pictured is a sample of these books. The ones for sale are brand new (the opened ones are from my personal collection).
Please see pictures for book samples.
Please consider that since books are rather heavy, shipping them from Japan is rather expensive.
I am a US seller with 100% positive feedback. If you are not satisfied with your item, you can return it for a refund or replacement; details below.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS, PLEASE READ THE "INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING" SECTION BELOW.
Items are shipped within 1 business day (excluding Saturday) from Florida. If your order is particularly large or requires special handling, it may take an extra day. If you require a special If you need your item by a certain date, need to arrange another shipping method, or have special concerns with shipping, please contact before buying to make arrangements. The estimated times may take longer during holidays, especially in the Winter season.
I combine shipping, but cannot make discounts for Free Shipping options to the US.
Domestic (US) Shipping:
- Shipping is Free via USPS Priority Mail in the US. This includes a tracking number and signature confirmation. 2-3 day shipping.
- Express Mail is also available by request.
- I ship internationally! The calculator on eBay should be correct, and is for First Class International and/or Priority and Express mail. The shipping time varies for this; if you would like Priority Mail or another shipping method, or are unsure of the cost, please contact me before buying!
I combine shipping. If you are purchasing multiple items, I will correct the shipping total for the combined items. If you pay the full shipping charge and it is more than the postage, you will be refunded the difference. Please contact me with any questions.
- SINGLE PURCHASES: The shipping calculator on eBay is correct for single items. You can pay for your item immediately. If you would like to change the shipping method, or add items, please ask for an invoice.
- MULTIPLE PURCHASES: Use "Buy it Now" on the items you want to purchase, and request an invoice.
- First Class International is the standard shipping method. This can take from 2-4 weeks depending on your location.
- If you would like Priority Mail or Express Mail, these options are also available. Please ask.
- Please be aware that customs charges and fees are the responsibility of the buyer, and are not part of the item cost on eBay.
- Items will not be held after payment is recieved, and I will only ship to the address provided by Paypal/eBay. No exceptions.
I accept Paypal. Sales tax is charged for Florida addresses.
Payment must be completed within 3 days of purchase (I will wait for eChecks to clear), unless you have contact me beforehand. After this time, unopened item cases and/or cancellation cases will be opened, and items will be relisted.
Returns must be opened within 14 Days after the receipt of the item. If an item is damaged or significantly not as described, I will refund or replace it at no charge. Return shipping is paid by the buyer. Otherwise, there is a restocking fee. Please see the "Shipping and Payments" section (above this description) for the current rates.
Please note that technical issues on the user's end are not valid reasons to return an item, and these cases will be charged restocking fees. If an item is returned and passes testing, it will not be accepted as defective.
I do allow Best Offers. Many users misunderstand the purpose of this option. Typically I can give some discounts to buyers who are making larger orders. Sometimes I can use Best Offer to match other seller's lower prices. I usually will not lower my prices significantly, especially cheaper items. Many of my items sell well at the asking price, so I have little incentive to accept poor offers. And of course, if you are offering an unrealistic amount (like 50% of the asking price) I will simply block you to avoid this kind of spam.
If your offer is rejected, please check your Bids/Offers to see my comment. Any lowball offers will immediately be rejected without a counteroffer. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests, do not hesitate to send a message on eBay. Please do not take offense if I do not accept your offer.