Cembrit Fibre Cement Slates - 600mm x 300mm.
Cembrit blue/black Jutland slates are lightweight, pre-holed and suitable for all types of roofing projects. They are easy to install, and offer an economic alternative to natural roofing materials.
Features and Benefits:
- Cost effective - From just 98p each, or £12.74 per meter 2 (Including delivery and vat).
- Versatile - These slates can be installed on a roof pitch of 20 degrees and above.
- Durable - Cembrit offer a 30 year material warranty.
- BBA Certified - Manufactured to the highest European standards.
Slates should be laid using 'Doubles' or half slates on alternate courses. Each slate should be nailed using 32mm x 2.65mm jagged copper nails. A copper rivet should then be fitted centrally, between adjacent slates and aligned with the hole of the slate above.
Copper nails and copper rivets and slate and a halfs are available to buy from our ebay store.
Brand new (unused). These are retail grade A products, not damaged or factory seconds.
We are pleased to accept payments made by PayPal, Credit / Debit Cards, Bankers Draft & Cheques.
Postage Costs and Services Offered:
Costs include standard 3 day delivery to mainland England and Wales addresses. We do serve customers who are slightly further afield (Islands, Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands) but please contact us first so that we can confirm that our transport can reach you).
If speed is important call us on 01629 732988 and we will do our best to beat your deadlines.
On some occasions you may wish to return the goods that you have purchased. Shopping with Ashbrook Roofing ensures that you are protected by our 14-day returns policy.
When buying goods from us, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving delivery, provided that:
a. You notify us by phone, writing or by email within 14 working days of receiving the delivery.
b. The goods were not customised or made to measure for you.
c. You return the goods and the original packaging to us in good order and at your own cost (we ask that you do this within 14 days).
Ashbrook Roofing will repay you the full value of the cancelled goods including the original delivery charges for shipping those goods from us to you. We will make this payment to you as a credit against your original payment card (or PayPal transaction) and promise to do so in a fair and reasonable timeframe.
You are responsible for returning the goods and original packaging in good order to us and at your own cost. We ask that you do this within 14 days.
Ashbrook Roofing will not charge administration costs or restocking fees. We will however charge you for the cost of the goods if you fail to return the goods to us and also for the cost of the return delivery if you do not pay for the return of the goods yourself.
Items that are of a bespoke nature (i.e. that have been customised or made to measure for you) are not included within these terms. In instances where we have sold you bespoke or customised products we are unable to offer any return or exchange unless they are faulty or not as described.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Running their own roofing business back in the 1970’s, Clare and David found it increasingly hard to source high quality roofing materials at a low price. As a direct response, Clare and David set up Ashbrook Roofing Supplies.
As a direct response, Clare and David set up Ashbrook Roofing Supplies. Thirty years on, Clare, David and the team still operate to their 3 founding principles:
- Be proud of what we sell. Every product must be tried and tested. Put simply, if we wouldn’t put in on our own roof, we won’t recommend it as one to put on yours.
- Keep prices low and service high. We want you to be a repeat customer and to tell all your friends about us. We know this will only happen if our prices are competitive and if the goods arrive on time (or sooner!). So if you see a product listed that is more expensive than our competitors or our service falls short of what you expect, tell us and we’ll try our hardest to sharpen up.
- Provide FREE 5* help and support. It doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned roofer or a keen DIY’er. We are here to help you choose the right product for your project and we will happily offer advice and support (from explaining how to best replace a cracked slate to helping you quantify or specify a whole roof).
So enough about us - it’s over to you. Please take a look through the rest of our listings. If you need advice or support, simply visit our website or pick up the phone. Clare and David are still here (along with a few others) and we are all really looking forward to working with you.
Ashbrook Roofing Supplies