ChemDry Professional Strength Spot Remover (5 OZ)
Say goodbye to dirt and grime
Chem-Dry's World Famous Professional Strength Spot Remover is incredibly effective on most water based stains and even some light oil based stains for carpets.
Whether they are dribbles or disasters, food and drink stains are part of everybody's life. Before the next one happens to you, read the tips we have compiled for you here and have some Chem-Dry Professional Home Care Products to hand, ready to tackle it immediately. If your carpet or upholstery has been treated with Chem-Dry's Protectant, then you already have a huge advantage in removing stains.
Hints & Tips
- Act quickly - The longer the stain is allowed to remain, the more chance it has to set
- Know what kind of stain you are working on as well as the type of fabric or surface it is on so you can choose the best product
- Remove as much excess stain as you can by blotting, scraping or brushing whatever will come off. DO NOT rub it in
- Test all fabrics and carpets before cleaning by spraying a small amount of Chem-Dry's Stain Extinguisher or Grease & Oil Remover onto a hidden area, blot dry with a clean, white cloth and observe for 10 minutes. Make sure there is no carpet colour removal onto the cloth and that, when dry, there is not a visible discolouration in the area you cleaned. Note that some fibres or fabrics may be damaged with vigorous rubbing
- Apply product according to instructions, gently blot with a clean, white absorbent cloth. For large stains, work from the outside edge into the centre of the stain. Additional blotting or gentle agitation on the area surrounding the stain will help prevent rings. Difficult stains may require additional applications. Lightly brush fabric to align fibres when finished
All items paid and cleared before 4PM Monday-Friday we normally ship the same day. If you place an order during the weekend or holiday period we will ship the next working day.
National: Please note items can sometimes take up to 10 working days to arrive after dispatch so please wait at least 7 working days from the date of purchase before contacting us, also confirm your address so we can track your order faster.
International: International items normally take 3-10 days to arrive after dispatch. However it could take up to 20 working days to arrive after dispatch so please wait at least 17 working days from the date of purchase before contacting us, also confirm your address so we can track your order faster. If you are not happy to wait 20 working days from the time of purchase please do not purchase.
Orders are normally shipped via City-Link, DHL and Royal Mail.
Additionally, if you are paying by e-check using PayPal, your order cannot be processed until the payment has cleared through PayPal.
The following applies unless otherwise stated in the description. All goods supplied are covered by a 12 month manufacturer repair warranty which covers all manufacturing faults. Manufacturers warranty will be deemed void if the item is tampered with in any way. We also offer a 14 day return policy. The goods must be returned within 14 days, unused and the packaging undamaged. Then a full refund will be given. We will not pay for any return postage.