Cancellation before dispatch
Our aim is to package and dispatch the goods within 2days of receiving an order. If you wish to cancel an order within this time frame please contact us by email.
If the goods have not been dispatched then we will cancel your order and refund the invoice value. For orders that have been dispatched please follow our returns policy. If you refuse to accept the delivery we will charge you for the return postage cost to us.
Returning Unwanted Goods
We are happy for you to return unwanted goods within 14 DAYS from date of delivery so long as they are returned in an unused new condition with the original packaging, and a completed returns form. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay postage costs.
Upon receiving the returned goods we will issue a refund to your method of payment less postage costs
Returning Faulty Goods
If you discover the goods you have purchased to be faulty upon receiving, please contact us at once by email so we can resolve the issue as quickly as possible. All goods sold are covered by the standard manufactures warranty against faulty materials or poor workmanship. The manufactures warranty will not cover damage due to misuse, accidental damage, wear and tear.
Faulty goods must be returned with proof of purchase and a returns form. We will endeavour to resolve the issue upon receipt of the faulty goods by either replacing the product with a new or equivalent model or a refund for the original invoice value to your credit card/method of payment.
Please note: We are unable to accept responsibility or cover the return carriage costs should there be a variation in colour within our images. This is due to the fact that computer settings can be different from computer to computer, colour batches can vary over time and also the lighting in your room may be different to the lighting in the photo.
Returns Step by Step Process:
- Inform us that you wish to return the goods and clearly state the type of return in the email i.e. Refund or Faulty.
- We will send you a returns form by email.
- Complete the returns form and place inside the returning package.
- If at all possible use the original delivery package.
- Tape the package securely and clearly mark our return address on the outside of the package. If you are using the original package, please make sure to remove or unmark your delivery address.
- Organise shipping for the returning goods and retain a receipt from the courier company as proof of postage, as unfortunately we will not be able to accept responsibility for packages lost in transit.
Our returns address:
196 Coolmillish Road,
Armagh BT60 2QY