DHC-2 Double Headed Metal Nibbler
Convenient and ideal alternative to the traditional electric or air powered nibbler.
Fits to any electric or power drill.
Cuts sheet metal into the most intricate shapes and profiles.
Two cutting heads to operate from with the handle (supplied) screwing over the head which is not in use for a safer grip.
Maximum cutting capacities: steel plate 1.8mm, stainless steel 1.2mm, copper/aluminium plate 2mm, plastic/fibreboard 2mm
Speed: 1500 – 3000rpm
Minimum cutting radius: 12mm
Supplied with tool rest, cutter holder, wrench and plastic handle all within a metal storage box
Dimensions (LxWxH) 185 x 113 x 56mm
PLEASE NOTE THE DRILL IN THE PICTURE IS NOTE INCLUDED IN THE SALE
We now take credit and debit card payments over the phone.
Please call the office on 01777 708457
We are open for collections from our unit in Retford, Nottinghamshire
Please call in advance to make arrangements for collections
We are open:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturdays 10am to 4pm
PLEASE READ BELOW IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY AND POSTAL AREAS
Please note delivery prices are for mainland uk
IMPORTANT WE ONLY DELIVER TO MAINLAND UK - POSTAGE QUOTED IS FOR STANDARD AREAS ONLY
Additional postage to the following areas Scottish postcodes AB and above, HS, IV, KA27 & 28, KW, PA20 & above, PH4 and above and ZE. OR Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Channel Isles, All other isles off the mainland.
EXTRA CHARGES TO SOUTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS
Additional charges are determined by location and weight and can be SUBSTANTIAL for delivery to any of the areas listed.
If in doubt then PLEASE GET A QUOTE before purchasing an item (call with your postcode, item number and product name).
PLEASE CALL ON 01777 708457
EMAIL through eBay ask seller a qustion.
Delivery: On most items we will deliver within 24 hours. Some larger products may take 1 -3 working days.
The goods will normally arrive during a next working day between 9am - 6pm.
SOME ONE MUST BE THERE TO SIGN FOR THE ITEM. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
1. Delivery is Mon – Friday 8am - 6pm (this is an all day delivery)
2. You can ask for am or pm deliveries but an additional fee will be required, please call our sales staff.
3. We can not leave the package without a signature.
4. The package will not be delivered to alternate address if your not in. We can only supply 1 delivery address to the couriers.
5. If you miss the courier, they will re-attempt the following working day. If you miss the second attempt the parcel will be held for 3 days at your local depot for collection.
6. If you change the delivery address once the parcel has been dispatch, a £10 fee will be charged.
Please Visit My eBay Shop: Martyns-Bargains
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!