Please send all parts by post
Renault Clio 2
Rebuild of the effected UCH is available at
Tachosoft UK Limited
A common failure for the Clio2 fitted with the UCH N1, N2, N3 and BG Multiplex body control module behind the glove box.
Call Us Today!
Tel - 0121 288 5844 / 0121 288 0126
Tel / Txt - 07535 115 115
Common faults to this UCH module are:
- The right hand indicator will flash constantly unless you indicate left to cancel it out, but when return back to the mid point, the right side indication will flash again on its own accord.
- The windscreen wipers will work on there own and will not park.
- A constant noise from behind the glove box, which might sound like a constant chattering or clicking of the relays.
- Misc symptoms and faults.. the 3 main faults are listed, but more apply, in some circumstances the UCH will fail to function at all, or may present reduced functionality such as the remote locking from the key fob may fail to work correctly.
Common UCH part numbers affected by this problem are:
- UCH-N1 21 670 293-8A P8200207134A (Type 1)
- UCH-N2 21 670294-6B1 P8200234045 (Type 1)
- UCH-N2 21 675905-2A P8200311989 (Type 2)
- UCH-N2 28118084-2A P8200621762 (Type 2)
- UCH-N3 21675787-1A P8200272302B (Type 2)
- UCH-N3 21 672 253-9A P8200272302 (Type 1)
Renault Clio Indicator Fault and Repair
Do you have a Renault Clio with indicators that are constantly indicating right all the time? if so it is unlikely that you have simply forgot to turn them off! What is more likely is that you have an indicator fault which is common in Renault Clio cars, fault that can be pretty expensive to have repaired at a Renault Dealer, on top of the diagnostic test you will end up having to replace the cars UCH and they arent cheap.
How Much Would That Cost At A Renault Dealer
The estimated cost of taking this to a Renault dealer, getting it diagnosed and the UCH replaced, is approx £600 or more...
PLEASE NOTE - This listing does not include the costs for repair for a UCH Intermittent or Constant Clicking with some or total loss of power, this fault is more involved and requires an extensive rebuild. Contact us first for more information if your UCH is Clicking.
Delivery / Payment / Contact Details
We Accept all major Cards and Paypal
8 WEST CANNOCK WAY,
CHASE ENTERPRISE CENTRE,
STAFFORDSHIRE, WS12 0QW