Code 5 Lead Flashing | Lead Sheet | Lead Rolls
2,3,4 and 6m rolls now available!!!
Now you can order what you need. Save money by ordering only what you need today.
Same Day Despatch
Orders placed before 2pm will be despatched on the same day. Most customers receive their deliveries within 24 hours!
If you need your order to arrive in the morning or before 10.00a.m, give us a call on 01629 732988 to upgrade to an express delivery service.
To help us get your order to you quickly, please provide a contact number when placing an order so that the courier can contact you for information should they have trouble finding your address.
Milled Lead - Better than Cast Lead:
Milled lead has always been the preferred lead flashing to those in the know:
Easier to work than cast lead
Less likely to split or crack than cast lead
Better looking than cast lead
And remember - if it doesn't say Milled, it probably isn't.
Milled Lead - Key Benefits:
Code 5 milled lead is of the highest quality. It is the only lead that is fully certificated to British and European BS12588: 2006 standards.
Correctly installed, lead will last over 100 years. This saves you time and money over the long term compared to alternative products.
Roofing lead is fully recyclable (lead has one of the highest recycling rates of all materials in common use today).
The Lead Sheet Association (LSA) recommends that you use patination oil on all lead installations. This helps you prevent white powdery deposits from forming on the lead and reduces the likelihood of water runoff from staining surrounding slates, tiles or brickwork.
Ashbrook Roofing supplies lead products to many different customers, including builders, roofers and home owners undertaking self build projects. In addition, Ashbrook Roofing caters for specialists in the medical and sound proofing markets.
Brand new, unused, in retail packaging (these are retail grade A products, not damaged or factory seconds)
We are pleased to accept payments made by PayPal, Credit and Debit Cards
Postage Costs and Services Offered:
Larger goods are shipped overnight via a "next day" courier service. Most customers receive their goods within 24 hours of their payments being processed. Customers in more remote parts of the UK (such as the Highlands & Islands) may experience slightly longer delivery times (on average within 2-3 workings days from payment).
On some occasions you may wish to return the goods that you have purchased. Shopping with Ashbrook Roofing ensures that you are protected by our 14-day returns policy.
When buying goods from us, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving delivery, provided that:
- You notify us by phone, writing or by email within 14 working days of receiving the delivery
- The goods were not customised or made to measure for you
- You return the goods and the original packaging to us in good order and at your own cost (we ask that you do this within 14 days)
Ashbrook Roofing will repay you the full value of the cancelled goods including the original delivery charges for shipping those goods from us to you. We will make this payment to you as a credit against your original payment card (or PayPal transaction) and promise to do so in a fair and reasonable timeframe.
You are responsible for returning the goods and original packaging in good order to us and at your own cost. We ask that you do this within 14 days.
Ashbrook Roofing will not charge administration costs or restocking fees. We will however charge you for the cost of the goods if you fail to return the goods to us and also for the cost of the return delivery if you do not pay for the return of the goods yourself.
Items that are of a bespoke nature (i.e. that have been customised or made to measure for you) are not included within these terms. In instances where we have sold you bespoke or customised products we are unable to offer any return or exchange unless they are faulty or not as described.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Ashbrook Roofing operate on 3 key principles.
- Every product must be tried and tested. Put simply, if we wouldn't put it on our own roof, we won't recommend it as one to put on yours.
- Keep prices low and service high. We want you to be a repeat customer and to tell all your friends about us. We know this will only happen if our prices are competitive and if the goods arrive on time (or sooner!). So if you see a product listed that is more expensive than our competitors or our service falls short of what you expect, tell us and we’ll try our hardest to sharpen up.
- Provide FREE 5* help and support. It doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned roofer or a keen DIY’er. We are here to help you choose the right product for your project and we will happily offer advice and support (from explaining how to best replace a cracked slate to helping you quantify or specify a whole roof). We’re passionate about what we do and have a wealth of experience in Heritage, Pitched Roof and Flat Roof products.
Please take a look through the rest of our listings. If you need advice or support, visit our website or pick up the phone. Best wishes
Ashbrook Roofing Supplies