Cool Dressing table Stool Solid Antique Pine wood colour
Dressing table stool solid pine. Colour antique pine finish. Our products comply with the European standard EN 71-3
- Dressing table stool solid pine
- Solid pine antique furniture
In order to preserve its unique appearance and unmistaken character, no attempt is made to conceal the natural flaws and variations in the timber used. Knots, soft texture and variation in colours or any other blemishes however small are all part of the unique experience of pine furniture.
With the passing of age the colour will darken, doors and drawers may shrink and splits may occur, this is not seen as defective as it highlights the natural beauty of the timber.
All drawer bases should be line with paper before putting clothes inside as timber contain natural resin, which is difficult to be removed.
The type of pine used is not the same as that used by European manufacturers. The grain is more open and there are different types of knots, shakes and naturally occurring blemishes. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the product reaches the customer in the best possible condition, due to the nature of the timber there will always be features and marks that may appear to be manufacturing faults but are actually naturally occurring.
Due to the nature of the timber it is possible that marks can be made to it during assembly. Therefore it is necessary to ensure that it is assembled on a flat surface clear of any small items that could dent or scratch the products; a freshly hovered carpet would be the ideal surface.
Following recognition that most other products supplied to the market are very thin we have made a conscious effort to make our products much chunkier and sturdier. Therefore all our products are made using 21mm and 32mm thick timber. The drawer sides and backs are made from 21mm thick pine to ensure that the product is strong and durable.
All of the products are easy to assemble with very clear instructions included with each piece of furniture.
The furniture is constructed using a combination of screws, dowels and glue. This ensures that the finished product is very sturdy.
Universal components are used to ensure that the quantity of spare parts required is kept to a minimum.
Flat pack products: All of the products are packaged in very strong double walled cardboard boxes to minimize the risk of damage during transport and handling. The products are packaged to ensure that the weight of each box complies with current manual handling regulations.
All products are made of 100% solid pine (except drawer bases and back panels) and all the parts which have been lacquered either blue or green, these parts are made of MDF to ensure a superb even finish.
We reserve the right to change any product or its design without further notice. All the information provided, i.e. dimensions, colours, were right at the time the site/brochure was made available. Images shown on this site/brochure and colour on this site/brochure may not match the actual products purchased.
To ensure our customers spend time enjoining their acquisition all you have to do to maintain its natural look is wipe with a damp cloth, no other sophisticated cleaning materials.
Recommended method of storage
It must be stored in a dry room or similar storage facilities. Some boxes must be carried by two people. If products are assembled; pay due care and attention to transport and handling of the items. Always lift in the upright position.
Must Read Before You Buy
· When placing your order please double check;
1. Your telephone number and address are up to date and correct at the checkout.
2. Someone (preferably an adult) is going to be available at home or work to take delivery of the item and sign for it.
3. If you need to change your delivery address for any reason please let us know ASAP. Once item is despatched, we may not change it or it may incur extra cost and time
· Sometimes mattresses have a distinctive chemical smell which is non-toxic. When you first unpack them, it can smell particularly strong. If this is the case then leave your mattress to air for 3 to 4 days before use and the fumes will disperse.
· Manufacturers can change cover design without any prior notification. Therefore, pictures on this listing are only for illustration purpose and we cannot guarantee covers design / colour will be 100% same
· Mattress comes vacuum packed and rolled up in a box, Please allow it 24-48 Hours to inflate and expand to come into its original shape and size.
· This listing is for the product under title only and any other items (pillows, beds etc) shown in picture are not included in the price unless otherwise stated.
We deliver to UK mainland addresses only. We regret that normal delivery rates do not apply to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following UK postcodes, Please contact us for delivery cost to following areas
England and Wales
GY, BT, JE, HS, TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO
KA27-28, KW, PA20-78, PH9, PH15-44, ZE
Please also keep in mind that Next Day Delivery is NOT available for the following postcodes and Free or Standard delivery charges do NOT apply to these areas. Please contact us for delivery cost to following areas
AB31-38, AB41-56, FK19-21, HS, IV1, IV3-56, PH3
All deliveries are made from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank/Public Holidays), any time between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Saturday Deliveries are possible at an additional cost of £35 payable in advance and to certain areas only.
Unfortunately we cannot offer specific time deliveries. If your chosen item is a Day of Choice Delivery item you can choose the day of delivery but unfortunately we are not able to offer exact delivery time slots at present and your order will arrive between the designated hours listed above. We use reliable courier third party delivery service; we are unable to give any time slots for delivery. However upon request, we can provide the local depots’ contact number so that you can chase the delivery yourself and arrange its delivery at your convenient time agreed with couriers. Delivery dates are given in good faith but are not guaranteed and no liability will be accepted for any loss whatsoever suffered or caused through late delivery and time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
· Any damages to the items must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the delivery.
· We understand that goods may be damaged in transit and in this case we offer a fast, replacement for any damaged item at our cost. We expect such incidents to be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery to enable us to process your replacement/refund as quickly as possible. On arrival of goods, you MUST inspect the exterior of the goods before signing for any visible signs of damage. If goods appear damaged, either rejSect the goods or accept them and sign for as DAMAGED.
· Using the damaged goods intentionally will void the warranty and we will not be able to entertain any claims later on.
· If you are not happy with your item for any other reasons, you may send it back to us in the original unassembled condition and packaging and get a refund less postage costs. If you would like us to collect the item via our couriers, we are happy to do this and reduce your refund by the collection cost for us collection is dependent on weight and price of goods (£10-£40). If item has been opened and used, we have to charge 25% off the value of the goods as they are no longer re-saleable items as NEW. This goes on top of any other charges we may add. Return of unwanted goods only applies within 14 days of having them. We will not be able to accept any return after this deadline.
· If a mattress has been opened of its original vacuum packaging, we reserve the right to deny return due to hygienic reasons.
· In any case delivery and return postage / costs are payable by buyer of the product except when item delivered is wrong, damaged or faulty.
· We want you to be delighted with your purchase and the service you receive and rely on repeat custom. If you have any problems please get in touch with us before leaving feedback and we will do our utmost to resolve any queries in a mutually satisfactory way. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Immediate reply is guaranteed.