Crafts Collection (Mollie Makes: Making It!,Craft Show & Sell,How To Sell Your Crafts Online) 3 Books Set
|Title||Crafts Collection (Mollie Makes: Making It!,Craft Show & Sell,How To Sell Your Crafts Online) 3 Books Set|
Titles in This Set
Mollie Makes: Making It!
Craft Show & Sell
How To Sell Your Crafts Online
Description title by title:
Mollie Makes: Making It!
Love knitting but not so hot on accounting? A whiz on a sewing machine but no good with a spreadsheet? Then this book is for you! Craft is now a viable career choice. Shoppers are choosing handmade gifts rather than buying impersonal high street products - and new craft businesses are springing up all the time. Whether you are an amateur knitter thinking about selling your work at a local market or an established company looking to drive more traffic to your website, this handy pocket-sized book contains everything you need to know about combining craft and business. Making the leap from a hobby to a more serious money-making venture can seem daunting. The aim of this book is to answer the questions you didn't know you had, with clear, concise information on everything from identifying your audience, branding and approaching retailers to social networking and much more. Sections on legal issues, copyright and basic accounting will guide you through potential minefields, while inspirational case studies from Mollie Makes' favourite crafters will show that it really is possible to make money doing something you love. Includes contributions from Cut Out + Keep, Hope & Elvis and Clothkits as well as expert advice from Etsy, Folksy, The Design Trust and others. Word count: 50,000
Craft Show & Sell
Through highly visual, step-by-step tutorials and inspiring profiles on some of the world's most successful crafters, Craft Show & Sell delivers all the advice and vision that today's crafters need to take their brand or business forward into a new realm. Step into the workspaces, shops and online personalities of those global designers and expert makers who have turned the art of craft - be it knitting, crochet, sewing, jewellery-making, paper engineering or printing - into a successful business model. Be inspired by through-the-keyhole ventures into their atmospheric and often ingenious craft spaces, with a range of insider projects to help organise and energise your craft room. Get top tips on how to merchandise and sell items online, at craft fairs, at markets, in shops or at pop-up events or exhibitions. Plus, learn how to build a personality-driven brand, create and write a better blog or website, document your work through better photography and analyse your results to help take your business into the future.
How To Sell Your Crafts Online
Getting noticed on Etsy amongst 400,000 competitors is tough, but with this accessible guide, it can be done. You will learn how to boost your Etsy shop sales, attract more potential customers, and stand out in your field. Author Derrick Sutton lays out his secrets to success with simple, yet effective step-by-step actions that are accompanied by easy-to-follow screenshots. Even crafters who aren't internet savvy will have no trouble completing the easy lessons and tasks to ensure that your shop is fully optimized. Derrick shares his priceless advice on a variety of topics including: how to design a catchy Etsy banner; a crash course on photographing your goods; how to use Google Analytics to track your progress; tips on how to use Facebook and Twitter effectively; fail-safe copywriting secrets. Where to gain inspiration for blog posts; and, how to take advantage of Etsy's Forums, Treasuries, Alchemy, and much more!
- Payment must be made Instantly on bidding confirmation of an item.
- We participate in eBay's non-paying bidder program
- We only accept PayPal as a form of payment.
- We DO NOT accept cash, cheque, money order, or BACs transfer.
- If you do not already have a PayPal Account, you can sign-up by going to Paypals website.
- PayPal is the safest way to pay on eBay and allows you to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Solo, and American Express.
- For all UK Orders (6 working days dispatch time & 6 working days delivery) time
- We are pleased to offer standard second class postage with delivery time of 6 working days and also dispatch time of 3 - 5 working days. With our standard service most customers can expect to receive their items within 2 weeks (10 - 12 working days).
- Upgrade to First Class Postage ( 3 Working Days Dispatch time & 3 Working Days Delivery Time - for UK Deliveries Only. Remember this can take up to 6 working days in total.
- By Upgrading to Royal Mail First Class Service, you will excel higher up in the queue for a faster dispatch time and will receive your item a lot faster than our standard second class service.
- Upgrade to our Courier 72hr Service. (2 working days Dispatch Time & 3 working Days Delivery Time.This means dispatch and delivery total time of 5 working days)
- By Upgrading to our Express Courier Service most customers can expect to receive their books within a week and will also be allocated a courier tracking number on request.
- Please note that we buy our books direct from publishers and are all brand new. From time to time books will be reprinted or revised. On rare occasions customers may receive an updated revised book which may have a revised cover or the description that may be slightly different to that we have advertised. If you require a particular exact edition please email us for confirmation. By purchasing a book from plodit limited you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. (full refund will still be available if unsatisfied).
- Please note additional items such as cd/ dvd / or any other item is ONLY included, if clearly stated in the listing description.
Dispatch Times & Deliveries:
- Our warehouse will dispatch the items in approx 1 to 6 working days. However most books are dispatched within 24hrs. It will then take a further 1 to 6 working days to deliver the book to a UK address, International orders may take longer. You must accept these terms and not give us bad feedback for dispatch time as we have made this clear in advance.
- Please note all items will be despatched to PayPal Registered Delivery Address only, unless pre agreed otherwise. Any change of address must be pre-agreed by us before you place your order.
- We stock many of our items at Amazon warehouse (Amazon fulfillment Service). This means you will receive our books in the same high quality Amazon packaging with faster dispatch time.
- Please note we sell our books on many different Platforms. This means some books will become out of stock because someone has bought the same book before you on a different platform. In such rare circumstances we shall refund you or use other suppliers to ship your order direct. This saves us & the customer time as you will receive your order sooner. If you are not happy for us to take such action then Please do not bid for this item.
- As all our items are processed and despatched from various locations, we DO NOT, offer discount on Multiple/Combine purchases.
- Please note that there is NO additional discount for multiple purchases. We may dispatch items together or separately.