Details about DAVID BECKHAM MATCH WORN AC MILAN SHIRT & SHORTS 2009/10 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE + COADAVID BECKHAM MATCH WORN AC MILAN SHIRT & SHORTS 2009/10 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE + COA See original listing
22 Feb, 2014 16:54:39 GMT
Southend-on-sea, Essex, United Kingdom
A David Beckham Match Worn #32 AC Milan Home Shirt & Shorts from the 2009/2010 UEFA Champions League Fixtures Calendar. Beckham joined Milan for a 2nd loan stint from LA Galaxy during the 2009/10 season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout: some signs of wear/markings to collar. no significant markings or damage to the shirt otherwise. overall, the shirt remains in good condition. the shorts carry some markings that have faded or were attempted to have been washed. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Beckham, size L.
2. Smaller bwin club sponsor logo to chest, as was used by Milan in European competitions. A larger logo would appear on shirts worn in domestic Italian fixtures.
3. Beckham’s name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application.
4. UEFA Champions League competition logo to sleeve. Thermal/felt application.
5. Blue 7x Winner’s logo to player’s left sleeve. Unique thermal/felt application.
6. UEFA Respect purple competition logo to player’s left sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
7. Shoulder/sleeve stripes are applied in a tape/thermal application.
8. Adidas logo to chest is a thermal/rubber application.
9. Adidas formotion identifier to lower front hem.
10. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
COMES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICATION
NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE