What is Android mini PC?
In simple words it's a USB sized device with which you can turn a computer into a television. It connects via HDMI port. Although small, it pack a big punch in power, running android 4.0, A5 1.0GHz ARM Central Processor, a Mali 400 Graphics Processor, and 512MB of Latest specification DDR3 RAM(Makes it run Faster). Additionally, it outputs at HD 1080p and is capable of playing high-definition video.
What else do you need to Know:
· This is the smallest Android TV player in the world, it looks like a USB flash drive.
· You can attach it to the back of your TV, so it’s easy to hide.
· Simply connects to your TV via HDMI port. No messy configuration or Install.
· It requires your TV to have a HDMI input. Just Plug & Play.
· Due to being so energy efficient it can be powered by a USB cable, the USB cable is included.
· It also has a regular USB port so you can connect your USB devices.
· It also has a micro USB port.
· It doesn’t have an ethernet port, you need to use WIFI to connect it to the internet.
· It also has no RGB port, no S-video port, no built-in IR, no built-in bluetooth.
|CPU||:||ARM Cortex-A5 1.0GHz|
|Storage||:||4GB Nand flash (max up to 32GB)|
|Keyboard & Mouse||:||Android Keyboard; Support USB Mouse and 2.4G Wireless Keyboard & Mouse|
|Video(Support formats)||:||MKV / AVI / MPG / DIVX / RM / RMVB / TS / M2TS / PS / VOB|
|Audio(Support formats)||:||MP3 / WMA / FLAC/ APE / AAC / AC3 / DTS|
|Photo(Support formats)||:||JPEG / PNG / GIF / TIF / RAW DATA / BMP|
|E-Reader (Support formats)||:||EPUB / PDF / FB2 / PDB / CHM / HTML / TXT / MOBI / RTF / UMD|
|Wireless LAN||:||Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|Built In Power Supply||:||For Micro USB 5V supply (500mA Max.)|
|Dimension(WxHxD mm)||:||82 x 26.5 x 13.8mm|
What’s in the box?
Warranty Period :
1 Year for new products;
90 days for refurbished products;
For more information, please see our Warranty Terms