We would prefer payment by credit or debit card or by cash on collection although we do accept Paypal as well.
- Cedar Court,
Hilltop Industrial Estate,
- Telephone: 01530 516 926
- Fax: 01530 516 929
Delivery cost covers England, Wales & Scotland(Not highlands). For Northern & Southern Ireland please call for a quote.
Our showroom is open to the public and to trade.
Visitors are welcome at any time.
If you would like a demonstration on one of our larger machines please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Showroom Opening hours:
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
The showroom is closed at weekends and on bank holidays
PRODUCT WARRANTY DETAILS
All Charnwood & Framers Corner machines are supplied with a one year guarantee;
The guarantee starts on the day of despatch by us and covers faulty parts and workmanship.
The faulty machine or component will be replaced or repaired, or the full purchase price refunded, at the discretion of Charnwood or Framers Corner providing that Charnwood or Framers Corner accept that the fault is due to faulty parts or workmanship.
1) The end user contacts Charnwood or Framers Corner and explains the fault.
2) We may ask the end user to provide proof of purchase, such as invoice.
3) Framers Corner will then arrange, at Charnwood or Framers Corners discretion either;
i) Whenever possible, despatch of replacement parts to be fitted by the end user
ii) The faulty goods to be collected for repairs and then returned to the end user
iii) The faulty goods to be collected and a new replacement despatched
iv) The faulty goods to be collected, inspected and then a full refund of the purchase price given.
At any time Charnwood or Framers Corner may ask for a paper copy of the proof of purchase, such as the invoice.
For option i) Charnwood or Framers Corner must be supplied with the appropriate part numbers of any parts requested. Failure to do so will delay despatch as descriptions of parts can sometimes be confusing. Please request a copy of the parts diagram first if in doubt.
Once the goods are used, the goods must be inspected by a Charnwood or Framers Corner engineer before a new replacement can be sent. Credit will not be given until the goods have been inspected and a fault identified by a Framers Corner engineer.
Charnwood or Framers Corner will undertake to deal with all warranty complaints as quickly as possible which will be between 3 to 14 days from first notification.
4) It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure that all returns are suitably packaged for safe transport. Where the original packaging is no longer available every effort should be made to ensure adequate protection is given to the returned item. Goods without any packaging will not be accepted by the carrier. Charnwood or Framers Corner are not liable for any damage which occurs during return transit even if we have arranged the collection through our chosen carrier. Any damages found which have not been previously reported will not be repaired under warranty. A charge will be made to repair such damages, which will consist of the parts used and labour at £30 per hour.
5) In cases where goods have been collected and inspected by an engineer and either i) No fault is found or ii) The fault is deemed not to be the responsibility of Charnwood or Framers Corner, a charge for the collection and re-delivery of the goods will be made.
6) All repairs and servicing work carried out by Charnwood or Framers Corner, which is not under warranty, will be charged for. The charge will be for any replacement parts used plus labour at £30 per hour. A quotation can be supplied before any work is carried out when requested.
Drive belts, Batteries and Tooling items, such as guillotine blades, dust extraction hose, sanding discs etc. are not covered by this guarantee. With excessive use any tooling item will need replacing or servicing during the first 12 months.