Details about DUCATI MONSTER 600See original listing
15 Jun, 2014 23:02:07 BST
London, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Start Type:||Electric start||Model:||M600|
|MOT Expiry Date:||12/2014||Date of 1st Registration:||29/04/2000|
|Performance Upgrades:||Special Exhaust/Slip on||Mileage:||26,000|
|Road Tax:||6 Months Remaining||Engine Size:||600|
|V5 Registration Document:||Present||Power:||53|
Very clean M600 for it's age. This bike is my baby, and I hate to see her going, but I have to move country so She has to go.
Last major service done at 23.5k miles including
- oil change with K&N oil filter,
- air filter change to K&N lifetime air filter ( comes with a treatment package for cleaning ),
- front AND rear tire change to 2 brand new Michelin Road Pilot 3 ( just look it up, these are simply the best, giving you an insane grip. The pair costs more than £300 fitted)
- both side engine covers repainted due to ageing, it is a common problem with these bikes, the original paint starts peeling off after a while
- new voltage regulator and new battery
- new spark plugs fitted
The bike has MOT till the summer and is taxed till the end of the year. Comes with 2 keys and all the documents. She's got DATATAG fitted as well.
Starts on the button. Those cans will make you fall in love :)
Feel free to make an offer, viewings are welcome as well.
The belts are to be changed soon and there is a small dent on the right hand side exhaust, see on the pics.
The Bike is advertised elsewhere as well.