REGION 2 DVD (U.K Release)
Star Wars Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI) Limited Gold Edition
Very Good Condition, case has mild scuffs
George Lucas's original Star Wars trilogy is a clever synthesis of
pop-cultural and mythological references, taking classic fairy-tale
themes, adding more than a dash of Arthurian legend, and providing
cinematic high adventure inspired as much by Kurosawa's Samurai epics as
by Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers. As a result, audiences of all ages can
find something to identify with in Luke Skywalker's journey from
disaffected teenager dreaming of adventure to Jedi Knight and saviour of
the galaxy. He not only rescues a Princess, but discovers she's a close
relative. And if there's a lesson to be gleaned from the Skywalker
clan, it's that no matter how bad things get in the average
dysfunctional family, it's never too late for reconciliation.
Region 2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players.
PLEASE NOTE NON UK BUYERS PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY!!
Global DVD region countries
This is not a definitive list and is intended only as a guide.
|DVD regions country list|
|Region||Area||Breakdown of countries|
|0||Multiple Areas||Titles can be either NTSC (generally if they originate from the US) or PAL format (EU).|
|1||US, US territories and Canada||American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Palau, Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, Puerto Rico, Micronesia, United States, U.S. Virgin Islands|
|2||UK, Europe, Japan, South Africa and Middle East||Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Yemen, Yugoslavia|
|3||Southeast and East Asia||Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam|
|4||Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America||Antigua, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, New Guinea, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad, Tobago, Uruguay|
|5||Former Soviet Union, Indian sub-continent, Africa, North Korea and Mongolia||Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|7||Reserved for future use|
|8||International Territories (ships, planes etc)|
Picture is Of The Actual Item.
All My DVD's Have No Quibble Guarantee
Terms and Conditions.
- Once a bid has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of purchase
- Payment must be received within 4 working days of purchase, however if this is not possible, please let us know to discuss solutions.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase then a Non Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed, and 10 days later a final fee credit lodged
- You will be notified on the day that your goods have been despatched via e-mail
- Please note that if there are any problems, contact us first via e-mail giving full details of any problem along with your user ID
- 7 days after we have despatched your order, if we have not been notified by you of any problem, or received feedback, we will send a feedback reminder.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is received in the due time as listed above
- If paying via Postal Orders, please make them payable to : K Fawcett
- All goods are sent either via Royal Mail first class post (up to 2kg) or Fedex (Courier (over 2 kg). or as stated in the Listing
- Goods will be despatched within 48 hrs of cleared fund, subject to the conditions listed in the payment section above.
- We accept no responsibility for goods delayed due to the services of Royal Mail or Parcelforce.