REGION 2 DVD (U.K Release)
Working Girl/9 To 5 [DVD]
Very Good Condition
Two classic 1980s comedies that share the theme of women fighting
for respect in the workplace. In 'Working Girl' (1988), clever
secretary Tess (Melanie Griffith) is constantly frustrated in her
attempts to become an executive broker; even her new female boss
(Sigourney Weaver) steals her ideas and takes the credit. When the
tyrannical boss breaks her leg skiing, Tess is left in charge of the
office and the canny working girl takes over her boss's portfolio,
wardrobe and boyfriend with excellent results - until her vengeful boss
returns. '9 to 5' (1980) is a comedy about three female office workers
in a giant corporation who are subjected to the indignity of a
chauvinist boss. They entertain wild fantasies of revenge and decide to
'get even' through a series of outrageous incidents.
Region 2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players.
PLEASE NOTE NON UK BUYERS PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY!!
Global DVD region countries
This is not a definitive list and is intended only as a guide.
|DVD regions country list|
|Region||Area||Breakdown of countries|
|0||Multiple Areas||Titles can be either NTSC (generally if they originate from the US) or PAL format (EU).|
|1||US, US territories and Canada||American
Samoa, Canada, Guam, Palau, Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, Puerto
Rico, Micronesia, United States, U.S. Virgin Islands|
|2||UK, Europe, Japan, South Africa and Middle East||Albania,
Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria,
Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany,
Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland,
Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liechtenstein,
Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway,
Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia,
Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria,
United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Yemen, Yugoslavia|
|3||Southeast and East Asia||Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam|
|4||Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America||Antigua,
Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Belize,
Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican
Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana,
Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, New
Guinea, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname,
Trinidad, Tobago, Uruguay|
|5||Former Soviet Union, Indian sub-continent, Africa, North Korea and Mongolia||Afghanistan,
Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso,
Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros,
Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Gabon,
Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Ivory Coast,
Kazakhstan, Kenya, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania,
Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco,
Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia,
Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone,
Somalia, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia,
Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|7||Reserved for future use|
|8||International Territories (ships, planes etc)|
Picture is Of The Actual Item.
All My DVD's Have No Quibble Guarantee
Terms and Conditions.
- Once a bid has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of purchase
- Payment must be received within 4 working days of purchase, however if this is not possible, please let us know to discuss solutions.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase then a Non Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed, and 10 days later a final fee credit lodged
- You will be notified on the day that your goods have been despatched via e-mail
- Please note that if there are any problems, contact us first via e-mail giving full details of any problem along with your user ID
days after we have despatched your order, if we have not been notified
by you of any problem, or received feedback, we will send a feedback
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is received in the due time as listed above
- If paying via Postal Orders, please make them payable to : K Fawcett
- All goods are sent either via Royal Mail first class post (up to 2kg) or Fedex (Courier (over 2 kg). or as stated in the Listing
- Goods will be despatched within 48 hrs of cleared fund, subject to the conditions listed in the payment section above.
- We accept no responsibility for goods delayed due to the services of Royal Mail or Parcelforce.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER