David Walliams Collection 4 Books Set Pack
|Title||David Walliams Collection 4 Books Set|
Titles In This Set
Gangsta Granny (Paperback)
Billionaire Boy (Paperback)
Mr Stink (Paperback)
The Boy in the Dress (Paperback)
Another hilarious and moving novel from bestselling, critically acclaimed author David Walliams, the natural successor to Roald Dahl. A story of prejudice and acceptance, funny lists and silly words, this new book has all the hallmarks of David’s previous bestsellers. Our hero Ben is bored beyond belief after he is made to stay at his grandma’s house. She’s the boringest grandma ever: all she wants to do is to play Scrabble, and eat cabbage soup. But there are two things Ben doesn’t know about his grandma.
A hilarious, touching and extraordinary new fable from the author of The Boy in the Dress and Mr Stink. Joe has a lot of reasons to be happy. About a billion of them, in fact. You see, Joe's rich. Really, really rich. Joe's got his own bowling alley, his own cinema, even his own butler who is also an orangutan. He's the wealthiest twelve-year-old in the land. Yes, Joe has absolutely everything he could possibly want. But there’s just one thing he really needs: a friend…
The second original, touching, twisted, and most of all hilarious novel for children by David Walliams – beautifully illustrated by Quentin Blake. "Mr Stink stank. He also stunk. And if it was correct English to say he stinked, then he stinked as well…” It all starts when Chloe makes friends with Mr Stink, the local tramp. Yes, he smells a bit. But when it looks like he might be driven out of town, Chloe decides to hide him in the garden shed. Now Chloe's got to make sure no one finds out her secret. And speaking of secrets, there just might be more to Mr Stink than meets the eye… or the nose.
The Boy in the Dress
Meet Joe Spud, the richest 12 years old in the world. Joe has everything he could ever want: his own formula one racing car, a thousand pairs of trainers, even an orang-utan for a butler!Yes joe has everything he wants, but there's just one thing he really need a friend...
• Payment must be made Instantly on bidding confirmation of an item.
• We participate in eBay's non-paying bidder program
• We only accept PayPal as a form of payment.
• We DO NOT accept cash, cheque, money order, or BACs transfer.
• If you do not already have a PayPal Account, you can sign-up by going to Paypals website
• PayPal is the safest way to pay on eBay and allows you to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Solo, and American Express.
• We only ship to addresses verified by PayPal.
Dispatch Times: 1 - 6 Working Days
• Please note that these Dispatch times are approximations, they are in working business days.
• Please note from our customer feedback of our fast dispatch and delivery. Most customers will have their books dispatched within 48hrs from one of our warehouses on Weekdays and 72hrs if there is a weekend.
• You will receive a dispatch confirmation email from plodit once the item is actually been processed ready for dispatch..
Delivery times: 1 - 6 Working Days
• All orders shipping within the UK 1 - 8 Business (Working) Days approx
• All orders shipping within Europe 7 - 12 Business (Working) Days approx
• All orders shipping to Worldwide 12 - 25 Business (Working) Days approx
(Weekend Orders are shipped on Monday)
• All items are shipped Using Royal Mail, Direct Link Swedish Post or Yodel Courier Service.
• Upgrade to First Class Postage ( 3 Working Days Dispatch time & 3 Working Days Delivery Time - for UK Deliveries Only. Remember this can take up to 6 working days in total.
• By Upgrading to Royal Mail First Class Service, you will excel higher up in the queue for a faster dispatch time and will receive your item a lot faster than our standard second class service.
• Please note that we buy our books direct from publishers and are all brand new. From time to time books will be reprinted or revised. On rare occasions customers may receive an updated revised book which may have a revised cover or the description that may be slightly different to that we have advertised. If you require a particular exact edition please email us for confirmation. By purchasing a book from plodit limited you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. (full refund will still be available if unsatisfied).
• Please note additional items such as cd/ dvd / or any other item is ONLY included, if clearly stated in the listing description.
Dispatch Times & Deliveries:
• Our warehouse will dispatch the items in approx 1 to 6 working days. However most books are dispatched within 24hrs. It will then take a further 1 to 6 working days to deliver the book to a UK address, International orders may take longer. You must accept these terms and not give us bad feedback for dispatch time as we have made this clear in advance.
• Please note all items will be despatched to PayPal Registered Delivery Address only, unless pre agreed otherwise. Any change of address must be pre-agreed by us before you place your order.
• We stock many of our items at Amazon warehouse (Amazon fulfillment Service). This means you will receive our books in the same high quality Amazon packaging with faster dispatch time.
• Please note we sell our books on many different Platforms. This means some books will become out of stock because someone has bought the same book before you on a different platform. In such rare circumstances we shall refund you or use other suppliers to ship your order direct. This saves us & the customer time as you will receive your order sooner. If you are not happy for us to take such action then Please do not bid for this item.<
• As all our items are processed and despatched from various locations, we DO NOT, offer discount on Multiple/Combine purchases.
• Please note that there is NO additional discount for multiple purchases. We may dispatch items together or separately.