Details about Deering Calico 5 String Banjo w/HSCSee original listing
14 Nov, 2014 21:51:06 GMT
Approximately £2,501.53(including postage)
US $582.03 (approx. £375.44) UPS Worldwide Saver | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Fraser, Michigan, United States
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
• Curly Maple with a Honey Stain
• Natural Ebony Fingerboard
• 22 Glued In Nickel Silver Frets
• Mother of Pearl Scroll Inlays
• Ivoroid Bound Fingerboard
• Multi-color Neck Purfling Trim
• Adjustable Truss Rod
• Deering Planetary Tuners
• Deering Geared 5th String Tuner
• Bound Neck and Peghead
• Slender, Comfortable Deering Neck Shape
• High Gloss Finish
• Deering -06- Bell Bronze Tone Ring
• Deering Premium Violin Grade 3-ply Maple Rim
• Deering Brass Notched Tension Hoop
• 11” Top Frosted Medium Crown Head
• 24 Round Hooks with ¼” Hex Nuts
• One Piece Nickel Plated Zinc Flange
• 5/8” Deering Maple/Ebony Bridge
• Deering True Tone Tailpiece
• Satin Finish
• Curly Maple
• Coral Snake Wood Purfling Trim
• Ivoroid Binding
• Shallow Depth for Quick Response
• The Resonator Sides are Specially Tapered on the Inside for Projection of Tone
• High Gloss Finish
With a brighter tone than mahogany, maple provides a beautiful bass response and great highs. The banjo plays string to string and up the neck at a consistent clarity and excellent volume so it is easily heard amongst a band.
• Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4”
• Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4”
• Resonator diameter 13 7/8”
• Overall Instrument Length 38”
• Weight Approx. 11 lbs
Available in Tenor & Plectrum
Includes a Deering Hardshell Case
STORE INFORMATION: We are Huber Breese Music. We are an established, real brick and mortar music store doing business in Fraser, Michigan since 1972. We specialize in pro music gear. You are more than welcome to send a message through EBay for any questions or to request a custom quote for shipping to any location both domestic and international. Please include your complete shipping address including postal code.
SHIPPING: We have shipped all over the world, and are very experienced at packing instruments and gear. We only ship to the billing address provided. We use UPS and ship fully insured. We email you the tracking number when your item ships.
The guitar will ship to you in a regular guitar shipping box with all warranty and case candy included.
PAYMENT: Michigan residents must pay sales tax – 6%. Payment is required within 7 days of listing end. Negative feedback will be left for non-payment.
We are an authorized dealer. The pictures you see are of the actual guitar for sale. We do not use stock photos.