Dell XPS 15
*Dell Retail Price £1255.01
Razor Sharp Graphics
Unmatched sophistication The XPS 15 has leading-edge NVIDIA® performance graphics (up to 2GB) for powerful photo and video editing and high-resolution gaming with breathtaking detail.
Want to edit, share and watch your HD videos without the wait? NVIDIA® graphics let you speed up your high-res photo editing, HD video enhancing and web surfing like never before.
NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology automatically optimizes your battery life while maintaining the graphics performance you expect—completely, seamlessly and transparently—whether you’re watching an HD movie, surfing the web or playing a game
Mind Blowing Audio
High-fidelity JBL® speakers combined with Waves MaxxAudio® 3 technology produce rich, full sound that delivers booming bass and razor-sharp clarity to your favorite movies, music and games. Treat your ears with up to 22W of peak audio performance on the XPS 15. Using the same Waves algorithms heard on hit records, major motion pictures and popular video games the world over, MaxxAudio® 3 is designed to deliver better dynamic range, frequency response and imaging, with maximum transparency, clarity and natural sound.
Amazing Picture Quality
View 1080P movies and graphics in all their glory on the XPS 15's beautiful 15.6" Full HD B+RGLED screen.
Nothing less than Impressive
Uncompromising power Whether you’re an aspiring filmmaker, a visual artist or a business innovator, XPS™ 15z has the power to turn your vision into reality with faster 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors, Genuine Windows® 7 Home or Professional, and NVIDIA® GeForce graphics. And with up to 8GB of fast DDR3 memory available, XPS™ 15 is primed for high-performance tasks.
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM processor (2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.10 GHz)
- 15.6"(40 cm) Full HD B+RGLED TL (1920x1080) 1080p with 2.0 Mega Pixel Integrated Camera
- Top performing 2GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M Graphics Card with Optimus
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
- 6GB 1333MHz DDR3 Dual Channel SDRAM (Memory)
- Slot-Load 6x Blu-Ray Player with Dual Layer DVD Burner (BD-ROM, DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
- 750GB Hard Drive - 2.5" Serial ATA II (7.200 Rpm)
- Wi-Fi 'N' Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6230 (2x2 b/g/n+ combo card)
- Built in Bluetooth 3.0
- (1x) Power/DC-in Jack
- (2x) Hi-Speed USB 3.0 ports
- (1x) eSATA 3Gb/s + USB 2.0 Combo port
- (1x) Headphone with SPID/F support
- (2x) Microphone Input jack
- (1x) RJ-45 (10/100/1Gb IPv6)
- (1x) HDMI-1.4 output with Audio
- (1x) mini-Display Port
- (1x) 9-in-1 Media card reader
Audio & Speakers
- JBL 2.1 Designed & Certified Speakers + Waves MaxxAudio® 3 2.1 Audio: 2 X 4W + 12W sub-woofer = 20W total peak audio performance
- 2.0MP HD webcam with single digital mic (H.264)
- 6-cell LI (2.6Ah) standard, 130W PSU
- 9-cell LI (2.8Ah) upgraded, 130W PSU
- Windows® Mobility Center, Audio control panel, user configurable launch button.
- Upgrade to a Backlit Version for £39.95 inc Free Fitting
- Anodized aluminum in Elemental Silver; Formed aluminum base Magnesium alloy palmrest
- MS Office 2010 Starter Edition, Adobe Reader, Roxio Burning Software
- This laptop was supplied directly by Dell UK. It comes with an on-site warranty, meaning an engineer will come to your home or office to fix or replace the offending part(s) protecting you from any future hardware faults.
- Dell Hardware Support On-site Warranty (UK and Europe)' valid until December 2012.
- (1). Manufacturer re-furbished. Grade 'A+'.Photos can be arranged if required. Please supply an email address.
- (2). Power Supply Unit (90W AC adapter standard; 130W with 2GB graphics), UK 3 Pin Lead, System Documentation, Lapodo Packaging and Warranty Guide.
Do you have a customer number?
Yes, we enjoy talking with our customers so please feel free to give us a call or drop us an email and we'd be happy to offer advice on anything from software to hardware.
How can I pay for my new laptop?
Bank Transfer, PayPal or Cash on Collection are accepted payment methods. Ask for our 'Best Offer Price' if paying by bank transfer.
PayPal payments can be made to PayPal@lapodo.co.uk
How quick will I get my laptop?
We offer *UK next working day delivery before 12pm on all laptops. Please check our terms and conditions as some exclusions do apply to delivery. We must receive payment before 2:30pm to qualify for same day shipping. All orders placed after 2:30pm will be dispatched next business day.
Which countries do you deliver to, and how much does it cost?
Our courier will deliver to nearly any UK and EU address, please click the link below for a full but not extensive list of EU countries. Delivery time is an approximation.
Delivery Prices and Countries
Exclusions to UK Delivery.
Please check your postcode: There are exclusions to our UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY service. These postcode areas within the UK are subject to an additional charge. Those areas effected are Southern and Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Scottish Highlands and other islands part of the British Isles. For the full list of postcodes that require additional charges please visit Lapodo Ltd Terms and Conditions.
Who Are We:
We are a small company in Suffolk which started early this year. Between us we have over 15 years experience with IT equipment, including laptops, desktops, software and everyday essentials like printers and networking.
Who's Already 'Liking' us on Facebook
Purchasing a new laptop is a big decision, trusting which company or buyer is safe to buy from is another! We understand this so here are a some of our previous customers that already follow Lapodo.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The buyer must be aware any item listed as refurbished or manufacturer refurbished are not new and may have additional cosmetic marks or blemishes not stated. Although Lapodo Ltd take reasonable care and attention to ensure faults are noted within the auction, in the event that they are not specified this is not warrant for return under distance selling regulations. Grading system is as follows (approx.), Grade 'A+' = Immaculate condition, no obvious cosmetic blemishes. Grade 'A' = Excellent condition, may have small cosmetic blemishes. Grade 'A-' = Very good condition, multiple cosmetic blemishes visible. Grade 'B+' = Good overall condition, prominent signs of use. Grade 'B' = multiple blemishes and scratches. Grade 'B+' obvious signs of use, deep scratches, cracked casing. 2. Only accessories listed under 'Included Accessories' are included within the auction. Any items not listed are not the responsibility of Lapodo Ltd to include and is not warrant for return under distance selling regulations. 3. Warranty begins from the date we purchase and the expiry date is stated within the auction. 4. Due to the nature of LED or LCD technology returns can only be made for 2 or more dead or stuck pixels to warrant for return under distance selling regulations on items that are listed under eBay condition 'New' or considered to be ‘New’. 5. Due to the nature of LED or LCD technology returns can only be made for 3 or more dead or stuck pixels to warrant for return under distance selling regulations for LED or LCD components listed under eBay conditions ‘Manufacturer Refurbished, 'New Other (see details) ' or any other condition excluding ‘New’. All prices include fitting. Prices do not include shipping. Advertised prices are subject to change without notice. Not all upgrade components are in stock and may require pre-ordering which can affect delivery time. Acceptance of delivered goods
11.1 After leaving our premises all goods are insured by our courier against damage, if you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that an insurance claim can be made against the forwarders insurers. If you receive a battered parcel, note the fact on the delivery note, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open and inspect a package in the presence of the forwarder, make sure that you sign for it as "Unable to inspect goods on delivery" or similar to warn the forwarder that a claim may be forthcoming, for goods with a value over £50 we require that any damages are noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
11.2 Orders that require a signature must be inspected at the time of delivery with the courier present prior to being signed for and accepted. Not abiding by this will invalidate any claim of damage as signing for a delivery is confirmation that you have inspected and accepted the goods are in good order.
11.3 All damage claims must be reported to us within 1 day of taking delivery. *RRP (Recommended Retail Price) is an approximation and is subject to change. Price does not take into consideration any special offers or promotions that are currently valid by Dell or any other retailer. Please visit Lapodo Ltd Terms and Conditions