Download media (videos, music, etc) from the internet, save it to USB drive/memory card/HDD then play it through your TV!
Turn your USB drive into an HD media player - Play content from USB drives/USB HDD devices and SD/MMC/MS Memory Cards
Full-HD 1080p video playback (Not just upscaling like other brands) - Experience spectacular Full-HD video picture quality and crystal-clear digital audio.
Features include: USB host port, LED light (Blue=On), IR Receiver, SD/MMC/MS card slot, Composite AV port, HDMI port, Power supply jack & Power supply
A great product for ultimate in-house entertainment - Remote control included!
Designer Habitat Nano 3.0 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player can read Flash Drives, External HDD and SD/MMC/MS cards, decode the content, then output via HDMI or Composite (AV) on your TV or monitor.
A great device for turning your HD TV into a Home Cinema, allowing you to play virtually any downloaded content on your hard drive/memory card in HD on your TV!
3 in 1 Card Reader - Supports SD, MMC and MS cards.
Supported codec: RM/RMVB/AVI/DIVX/MKV/MOV/HDMOV/MP4/PMP/AVC/FLV/VOB/MPG/DAT/MPEG/H.264/MPEG1/2/4, WMV
Video Output: HDMI output to 1080P, Composite (AV)
Features: USB host port, LED light (Blue=On), IR Receiver, SD/MMC/MS card slot, Composite AV port, HDMI port, Power supply jack & Power supply
Reads hard drives formatted in FAT32 and NTFS, supports hard drives up to 1TB and SD/MS cards up to 64GB. Also plays subtitle files as well as loop videos.
Quick Start Guide:
1. Unbox the contents of the box; you should have a quick guide, the Designer Habitat Nano 3.0 HD media player, an AC adaptor, a remote, and an AV composite cable
2. If you are using a HDMI cable (not included) plug it from your TV into the back of the media player, or use the AV composite cable (included), plugging the 1/4 Jack into the yellow AV hole on the media player, then connect the coloured wires to the your TV.
3. Next plug in the AC adaptor into the mains and plug the end into the media player. You should see the LED light up blue once the standby/on button is pressed on the remote.
4. Switch on your TV and find the media player through your TV's AV menu whilst the media player is switched on.
5. The menu should appear once the correct AV channel is found, meaning your Designer Habitat Nano 3.0 HD Media Player is properly connected, now plug in a USB device or memory card with your media content and choose any file from this device to enjoy in HD 1080p on your TV!