|Devilsown Alcohol Injection kit customized for Subaru WRX/STI utilizing the stock 0-5 volt output MAF sensor. The Digital Variable Control unit proportionally injects more or less water-methanol according to input signals from the mass air flow sensor. This is for the person who wants to have full control of there Alcohol/water injection needs.
DevilsOwn Progressive water alcohol injection kits main function is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by a turbo. Compressed air is heated air which causes power robbing and engine destroying detonation. On a stage 2 car expect up to 18 psi. Stage 3 or 4 cars have been known to run as high as 24 psi on 93 octane with our alcohol injection kit .
Cool the air with the DevilsOwn alcohol water injection kit! Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern lean burn engines. Methanol with its 116 octane and high flash point and specific gravity further reduce the chances of detonation.
Progressive Controller dvl-2002
The electronic progressive controller represents the latest technology in Water/Methanol system control. The dvl-2002 is designed to increase injection pressure over a user adjustable range and quickly shut off when boost pressure drops to prevent misfire.
Benefits of Subaru WRX/STI Injection Kit
- Allows you to run safely more boost and/or more timing
- Reduce the intake charge temperature up to 70F, results in a denser more powerful air/fuel charge
- Perfect for cars with thermal problems and prior tuned cars
- No loss of boost as with a intercooler
- No wear issues only clean combustion chambers
- Reduce the specific fuel consumption
- 1 years full warranty
Shurflo Alcohol/Water Pump
- Long lifetime, 10+ Millions cycles
- No lost in pressure even with high volumes
- Dry run up to 1 hour
- EPDM Diaphragm High Volume pump
System Contents Include:
- Digital Progressive Controller (fully adjustable)
- 250 psi pump with EPDM seals
- Heavy duty nickel plated check valve
- 15 ft of black high pressure nylon tubing
- 2 Micro droplet nozzles DO3,DO7
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed Instructions
Common Questions about our Subaru WRX/STIInjection Kit.
What size nozzle do i need?
Our kits comes with the 2 most common sizes of nozzles for an Subaru WRX/STI. There are many factors effecting nozzle size such as engine size power adder, Intercooled or non intercooled and level of boost you are running. What works for 1 car is not always best for another.
What all comes with this kit?
This kit assumes you are mounting this in your engine bay and are using your factory washer tank in the trunk or have provided your own tank. So it comes with 20ft of tubing. This kit comes with hardware, electrical connectors, Our progressive kit will need nothing to completely install this kit.