Diet Plan (The 2-Day Diet, 5:2 diet) 3 Books Collection
|Title||Diet Plan (The 2-Day Diet, 5:2 diet) 3 Books Collection|
Diet Plan 3 Books Collection
TITLES IN THIS SERIESThe 2-Day Diet: The Quick & Easy Edition
Five Two for a New You
The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet
DESCRIPTION TITLE BY TITLE:The 2-Day Diet: The Quick & Easy EditionThe 2-Day Diet is the clinically proven 5:2 diet developed by acclaimed scientists Dr Michelle Harvie and Prof Tony Howell at Genesis Breast Cancer Prevention (all author proceeds go to this charity). Their intermittent diet has taken the nation by storm as more and more people discover the diet that really works. It's not about counting calories, fasting or going hungry - simply follow the straightforward low-carb eating plan for two days per week then eat normally but sensibly for the other five. In this new beautifully illustrated cookbook, you'll find 65 delicious, healthy recipes for every day of the week, with ideas for both restricted and unrestricted days. On The 2-Day Diet you can enjoy filling, tasty food all day long - from breakfast through to dinner - and still lose more weight and up to twice as much fat as on a standard calorie-controlled diet. You will also benefit from a wide range of health benefits associated with the diet, such as reducing insulin and levels of other hormones and inflammation in the body known to cause cancer, lowering high blood pressure, and improving well-being, mood and energy levels.Five Two for a New YouThe Five Two diet method, in which dieters fast for two days and eat normally for the other five, took the world by storm and has blown a breath of fresh air through the dieting world. But why not apply these principles to other areas of life? In this timely book author Janet Menzies invites us to see how Five Two can work in all aspects of our everyday lives - from health and fitness and improving our work/life balance to re-enlivening tired relationships, organizing parenting, even beating the years. With solid research and sound advice throughout, Five Two For a New You will help you restore balance in your home and work life - and bring some relaxation and less stress into even the most frantic day. The Complete 2-Day Fasting Diet
From bestselling diet author Jacqueline Whitehart comes the only recipe book you’ll ever need for your 2-Day Diet.
With the 2-Day Diet you’ll lose weight FAST, and with these deliciously simple recipes, tailored to suit your lifestyle throughout the year, cutting your calories couldn’t be easier.
The 2-Day Diet – otherwise known as ‘intermittent fasting’ or the ‘5:2 Diet’ – has revolutionised the world’s approach to losing weight. Not only do dieters shed fat with amazing speed, they experience incredible health and psychological benefits too, which include lower risks of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s as well as higher energy levels and an increased ability to concentrate.
Now this definitive cookbook, with 140 carefully crafted, nutritious recipes for your fast days, gives you the freedom to work the diet around your lifestyle and taste all year round. It has never been easier to lose weight and be healthy.
All of these mouthwatering recipes contain less than 400 calories and are tailored to the seasons. No longer will you be staring at an unappetizing salad or egg-white omelette: you’ll be feasting on courgette "pizza" bites, chicken tikka masala and dark chocolate soufflé. With this book, fasting will never feel a chore!
INCLUDES: meal plans for every season, 140 nutritionally tested recipes, calorie counter, motivational tips to keep you on track, extensive list of kitchen-cupboard essentials.
- Payment must be made Instantly on bidding confirmation of an item.
- We participate in eBay's non-paying bidder program
- We only accept PayPal as a form of payment.
- We DO NOT accept cash, cheque, money order, or BACs transfer.
- If you do not already have a PayPal Account, you can sign-up by going to Paypals website.
- PayPal is the safest way to pay on eBay and allows you to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Solo, and American Express.
- For all UK Orders (6 working days dispatch time & 6 working days delivery) time
- We are pleased to offer standard second class postage with delivery time of 6 working days and also dispatch time of 3 - 5 working days. With our standard service most customers can expect to receive their items within 2 weeks (10 - 12 working days).
- Upgrade to First Class Postage ( 3 Working Days Dispatch time & 3 Working Days Delivery Time - for UK Deliveries Only. Remember this can take up to 6 working days in total.
- By Upgrading to Royal Mail First Class Service, you will excel higher up in the queue for a faster dispatch time and will receive your item a lot faster than our standard second class service.
- Upgrade to our Courier 72hr Service. (2 working days Dispatch Time & 3 working Days Delivery Time.This means dispatch and delivery total time of 5 working days)
- By Upgrading to our Express Courier Service most customers can expect to receive their books within a week and will also be allocated a courier tracking number on request.
- Please note that we buy our books direct from publishers and are all brand new. From time to time books will be reprinted or revised. On rare occasions customers may receive an updated revised book which may have a revised cover or the description that may be slightly different to that we have advertised. If you require a particular exact edition please email us for confirmation. By purchasing a book from plodit limited you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. (full refund will still be available if unsatisfied).
- Please note additional items such as cd/ dvd / or any other item is ONLY included, if clearly stated in the listing description.
Dispatch Times & Deliveries:
- Our warehouse will dispatch the items in approx 1 to 6 working days. However most books are dispatched within 24hrs. It will then take a further 1 to 6 working days to deliver the book to a UK address, International orders may take longer. You must accept these terms and not give us bad feedback for dispatch time as we have made this clear in advance.
- Please note all items will be despatched to PayPal Registered Delivery Address only, unless pre agreed otherwise. Any change of address must be pre-agreed by us before you place your order.
- We stock many of our items at Amazon warehouse (Amazon fulfillment Service). This means you will receive our books in the same high quality Amazon packaging with faster dispatch time.
- Please note we sell our books on many different Platforms. This means some books will become out of stock because someone has bought the same book before you on a different platform. In such rare circumstances we shall refund you or use other suppliers to ship your order direct. This saves us & the customer time as you will receive your order sooner. If you are not happy for us to take such action then Please do not bid for this item.
- As all our items are processed and despatched from various locations, we DO NOT, offer discount on Multiple/Combine purchases.
- Please note that there is NO additional discount for multiple purchases. We may dispatch items together or separately.