- Easy to assemble, handle and install
- Simple positive connection
- Innovative, lightweight and durable design
- Fully merchandised products with unique point of sale impact
- Cost effective to install
- Low maintenance required by the user
- Storm Drain can be applied around any domestic area where surface water collects including:
- Patios and conservatories - Driveways
- Swimming pools - Pathways
- Sports courts - Retaining walls
Storm Drain provides a complete and long term solution for the collection and dispersal of surface water and can withstand vehicles of up to 5 tonne in weight. The unique channel drainage system is available in 1m lengths and can be combined with a range of accessories that provide connections to sub surface drainage. The system includes:
- 90 Degree Corners
- Leaf Traps
- Sump Units
- End Caps
- End Outlets
All Channels are available with a standard black grate which clicks easily into place and are available in a range of colours including portland grey, sandstone, terracotta and heritage green to suit specific applications e.g. block paving and grassed areas. A stainless steel grate can also be provided ensuring additional strength, durability and visual impact.
The Fernco Storm Drain is manufactured from an innovative and lightweight plastic moulding which provides strength and resistance to wear and tear. Produced from recycled plastic, the cross braced design prevents floating and movement when concreting. Once set, the rounded base assists water flow providing a self cleaning channel.
Storm Drain has been produced in accordance with the BS EN ISO9001 quality standard and manufactured to the BS EN 1433 standard in order to comply with regulations.
Important Customer Notice
IMPORTANT WE ONLY DELIVER TO MAINLAND UK - POSTAGE QUOTED IS FOR STANDARD AREAS ONLY
Please Request a total from Seller to get a delivery charge if your delivery address is in the following areas:
Scottish postcodes AB and above, HS, IV, KA27 & 28, KW, PA20 & above, PH4 and above and ZE. OR Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Channel Isles, All other isles off the mainland.
EXTRA CHARGES TO SOUTHERN IRELAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS
Additional charges are determined by location and weight and can be SUBSTANTIAL for delivery to any of the areas listed.
If in any doubt what so ever, then PLEASE GET A QUOTE before purchasing an item (EMAIL in with your postcode, item number and product name).
PLEASE CALL ON 01579 324178
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery: On most items we will deliver within 24 To 48 hours.
Some larger products may take 1 -3 working days.
Second Class Post 3 -5 working days
The goods will normally arrive during a working day between 9am - 6pm.
Please Note: If you are not able to accept delivery, please leave a signed note on your front door explaining to either the courier or the postman where to leave in your absence. ie with a neighbour or back garden or somewhere secure!
Please contact us if this is not possible.
Please take this into consideration when ordering.
AS YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR A REDELIVERY
- Delivery is Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm (this is an all day delivery)
- You can ask for am or pm deliveries but an additional fee will be required, please call us on 01579 324178
- If you miss the courier, they will re-attempt the following working day. If you miss the second attempt the parcel will come back to us where you will be charged for the courier charges.
- If you change the delivery address once the parcel has been dispatch, a £5.95 fee will be charged.
- If a parcel gets returned back to us because you are not in we get charged £15.00 from couriers to return item. You will be charged this.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
- Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00
- Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95
- In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 7 day cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.