Photonic Universe Ltd, the UK specialist solar company, offers you this brand new dual battery 10A solar charge controller / regulator for solar panels and batteries for 12/24V solar systems.
This high quality, brand new 10A 12V/24V dual battery solar charge controller is designed to charge and protect 2 batteries simultaneously, having automatic cut off to prevent over-charging and deep discharge. The controller uses PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology which increases charge acceptance and prolongs the life of your batteries. Often PWM technology can recover some lost battery capacity.
This is a perfect solar controller for a caravan / camper van / boat or another system with 2 batteries (e.g. engine and leisure battery). You can set initial charging priority e.g. 80% engine battery and 20% leisure battery. When one of the batteries is fully charged the controller will automatically divert all current to the other battery.
This controller can work with solar panels up to 160W. It has many protection functions, such as stopping reverse current at night (from the battery back through the solar panel), over charge / discharge, over load, short circuit, reverse polarity etc. Other features include various LED indicators, battery type selection (sealed, gel, flooded) and RJ-45 socket for a remote LCD meter (can be purchased separately). A built-in temperature sensor allows delicate charging in various temperatures.
- Fully automated operation and auto 12/24V selection
- 3 pairs of terminals (input, battery 1, battery 2)
- LEDs to indicate state of charge
- Temperature sensor for temperature compensation of charging (-30mV/C/12V)
- Additional connection point for a remote temperature sensor (not included)
- RJ-45 connection point for a remote meter (not included)
- Various protection features (over charge, discharge, short circuit, over load, battery reverse polarity etc)
- Self-consumption: 4mA at night, 10mA when charging
- Working temperature: -35C to +55C
- Terminals for wire up to 4.0mm2
- Size: 15.5 x 7.6 x 4.0 cm
- Weight: 185 g
- Multiple mounting holes for ease of installation
The item is packaged in the original colour factory box and comes with a user manual.
If you have any questions about this item or you need our free advice please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
please do not choose "Credit Cards" as a method of payment on eBay (it won't work as eBay doesn't process card payments automatically and assumes you'd go to the seller to process card payment); select "Pay Pal" first, then when Pay Pal asks you to enter login / password information go to the bottom of the page and select "I don't have a Pay Pal account". After that you will be redirected to a Pay Pal page where you can pay by your credit / debit card. In case of any problems with the payment please contact us via our email and we will send you an invoice with the link to pay online securely by your card. If you would like to pay via bank transfer we'll supply our bank details.
- We accept Pay Pal, cheques, credit and debit cards. FOR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS:
- If you are located in the UK you can normally expect the item to arrive within 1-2 business days after dispatch; for other countries it's usually 4-5 business days after dispatch. Please do ensure your address is correct.
- We use bubble wrap, polystyrene or robust cardboard to protect the item from damage on its way to you. We often attach a red sticker "Fragile" to make sure your item is handled with care.
- This product is covered by 1 year warranty. In addition, if there's any problem with the item or you change your mind in the first 14 days after receipt of the item we will be happy to either replace it or refund your payment. To be eligible for that, you need to notify us via email within 14 days of receipt that you intend to return the item, request the return address and send the item back within further 7 days at your cost. In case if there's a problem (e.g. damage in transit) please let us know immediately when you discover it.
Photonic Universe Ltd distributes solar panels, charge controllers, inverters and other solar products in the UK and other countries. We started our business in the UK in 2009 and since that time gained extensive experience in the solar sector. We strongly believe that solar energy can provide significant benefits to people and we are doing our best to allow you to buy these quality solar products at fair prices. We've had a lot of positive feedback from our customers who are always happy with the quality of our products and services.
For more information feel free to send us a message on eBay or contact us via e-mail email@example.com.