An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Very good condition, a well maintained & clean machine”|
|Colour:||Red||Number of Previous Owners:||1|
|Date of 1st Registration:||29/05/2008||V5 Registration Document:||Present|
Ducati 1098r Track Bike
V5 (in my name). I have the original key, Ducati manuals and the Ducati imobiliser code card.
Only 3,100 miles since new with less than 100 covered miles in 2013, hence she is for sale!
A few minor marks here and there to be expected but nothing which stands out. This is a track bike so please don't expect an absolutely pristine road bike!
- Engine refreshed, valve clearances, timing checked and belts changed 100 miles ago
- Power commander and custom map, 180bhp
- Ducati Corse rear ride height adjuster
- Brembo monoblock calipers, Brembo master cylinder, Goodridge brake lines & new Performance friction race pads
- Ohlins forks, TTX shock & steering damper
- New Tsubaki 520 Pro R race chain
- New folding adjustable levers
- Digi gear connected directly to ECU
- Quick release race sprocket carrier and spare sprockets
- Carbon fibre swing arm cover, shark fin, tank guards, mudguard, etc
- Termi carbon race exhaust cans & titanium headers (with removable baffles) & Ducati race ECU
- Aftermarket large bore ram air ducts
- 1198 close ratio race gearbox installed less than 1000 miles ago (as these are more robust than the original 1098r gearbox). A quickshifter hasnt been used on this gearbox
- New full set of Ducati clutch plates (metal and soft) with new springs & retainers 100 miles ago
- New oil cooler & oil pressure switch
- Ducati Corse1098r rear stand
- Stomp grips
- Freshly painted race fairings fitted as photo's & spare new race seat unit
- All the usual 1098r special edition parts such as Corse race slipper clutch, upgraded "R" engine internals & increased compression, DTC traction control, lap timer, data download lead, instrument panel, Marchesini forged lightweight wheels with Brembo discs, Ltd edition rear paddock stand
The bike will need a new battery for this season. An OE battery is only around £35.
Any questions please let me know or call 07803 309 209 - Rob
Choose a max bid >Help button.Click to expand the details about Quick bid?
Get your bid out there fast with a quick bid.
Remember, you only pay the amount needed to win, which could be less than the quick bid amount. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab