Brook Suspension prides itself in being the UK’s largest specialist rebuilders of OEM suspension units from the likes of Ohlins, Showa, Kayaba, Marzocchi and Sachs. We also have recognition from aftermarket manufacturers such as K-Tech (UK Premier Dealer), Nitron (Technical Centre) and YSS (Authorised Dealer). Not to mention providing workshop services to some of the country’s largest dealerships including Aprilia, BMW, Buell, Cagiva, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha.
The K-Tech 35DDS Pro shock absorber is available for most current sports bikes, this high specification professional shock features K-Tech’s race-winning four-way adjustable Direct Damping System, providing incredible suspension movement control and precise tuning for ultimate handling.
Made in England, K-Tech shocks are totally rebuildable and backed with a full UK technical support and service operation, Brook Suspension personally offer technical support at all Thundersport GB rounds, product support is very important to us as a company.
The 35DDS Pro's long list of features includes the following as standard:
• 32 click compression and rebound (with 16 click bypass/high speed) damping valve adjustment for more advanced bike setup
• The separate high and low speed compression and rebound damping adjusters are on the top of the shock for easier accessibility
• Manufactured with a hard-anodised corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy CNC machined body using the highest quality internal components
• Piggy-Back mounted gas pressure reservoir for fade-free consistent high-performance operation
• Hydraulic Preload Adjuster System for quick changes to rear ride-height to vary steering response between road and track
• Adjustable length as standard to fine tune steering speed/response
• Rebuildable/re-valvable with rapid UK maintenance and support service
• Own exactly the same shock as used by professional racers
• As a specialist we can offer specialist suspension technical advice
• We are the UK’s largest rebuilder of OEM suspension
• We fit K-Tech products in our own workshop
• Buy once, buy right, save time
Various next day delivery services are available from Royal Mail and Interlink Express at very low prices and all of which are fully insured for customer piece of mind.
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 30 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges.
For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
If your order is over £150 it will be delivered by UPS. Our back office systems are fully integrated with UPS which means that the second your parcel is despatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders less than £150 are usually sent via Royal Mail. Both UPS and Royal Mail make daily collections from our warehouse in the UK.
Points to note
- All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- We aim to deliver your order within 3-5 working days.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Your order may be delivered on more than one vehicle as this allows us to use specialist carriers, trained in handling your items.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.