Ducati Hypermotard 1100 2008 Goldfren Rear GP-5 Disc Brake Pads
One set required.
GP SERIES (GP5)
The GP series is optimal for road racing. Its recommended for riders who demand the best feel and stopping power on the race track. These brake pads are designed for faster bedding and high performance even under the heaviest braking conditions.
The GP series is designed for low abrasive interaction with the rotor high brake power and a much quieter braking because the ceramic composite material. The GP series feature a stainless-steel heat shield for thermal isolation.
This sintered compound contains sophisticated metal-ceramic friction materials specially formulated and designed for race use.
- Very high static friction coefficient
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material
- Specially modification braking surface
- Application of heat isolation from back side
- Minimal difference between wet and dry braking performance
- Good abrasive resistance
- Thermal stability up to 550°C and even up to 800°C over a short term
- Continuous braking effect
- Stainless steel heat shield for thermal isolation on the rear pads
RANGE OF APPLICATION:
- Track racing motorcycles
- It can be used on both front a rear brakes. Recommended on front brakes
- Works well on both dry and wet conditions
MATERIAL OPERATING PARAMETERS:
- Specific pressure: p < 50 Mpa
- Sliding speed: V < 30 m/s
- Constant maximum temp.: 550°C
- Short time maximum temp.: 800°C
- Counter-surfaces: steel disks
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS ABOUT GOLDFREN BRAKE PADS
- All the GOLDfren brake pads are made with sintered metal-ceramic and ceramic-carbon friction materials
- Sintered brake pads offer no brake fade when operating at high temperatures and in wet conditions
- Sintered brake pads provide superior stopping power and longer life compared to other brake pad types such as: carbon organic organic or semi-metallic organic
- Sintered brake pads are made by fusing together metallic particles under high temperatures and pressure using a pressed powdered-metal technology
- GOLDfren is a pioneer in sintering using advanced and progressive powder metallurgy methods
- Designed for both wet and dry applications
- Sintered brake pads deliver exceptional braking performance and durability under the most demanding conditions
- All the materials used are lead and asbestos free
- GOLDfren? is the brand for high-end quality aftermarket performance disc brakes
- The sintered friction material is soldered to the copper lined steel backing plate hence separation (which can happen with organic pads) is virtually impossible
- Replacement of brake pads should be done in dry clean conditions and preferably by a professionally qualified person. If the friction material comes in contact with oil or brake fluid and the liquid soaks into the pores of the friction material a catastrophic decrease in friction coefficient (braking performance) could occur
- Please beware that sintered brake pads require a bed-in period after installation. Allow some extra braking distance during the bed-in period.
- Braking performance is significantly influenced by the quality of the braking surface of the Disc rotor; also by the age and quality of the brake fluid and by the correct choice of complementary type of brake pad
- To achieve the perfect brake effect we recommend using GOLDfren brake pads in conjunction with GOLDfren rotors and brake lines because of its excellent quality common friction properties
- Brake with the products developed by GOLDfren?
Braking effects are affected by a range of factors:
The condition and age of the brake fluid; the condition of the brake caliper; the condition and quality of the brake lines; the condition of the brake disk as well as the appropriate choice of the brake pad compound for the desired application and riding style.