Dynamite USA was the biggest Mixed Martial Arts event ever held in America – over 54,000 spectators packed the prestigious LA Memorial Coliseum for an action-packed night of fighting action!
Wrestling legend Brock Lesnar faces his toughest challenge ever as he turns his hand to the world of real fighting as he makes his Mixed Martial Arts debut against Korea’s Min Soo Kim. Can Brock prove his worth in a real fight? Witness the results for yourself as one of wrestling’s biggest ever stars steps up and gets real.
Brazilian fighting legend Royce Gracie steps up for the rematch that every Mixed Martial Arts fan wants to see, as he takes on Japan’s Kazushi "The Gracie Hunter" Sakuraba. Both fighters have a score to settle, and it’s time to find out who is the real Champion of Champions!
In another unbelievable debut, American Football mega-star Johnnie Morton turns his hand to Mixed Martial Arts in his debut fight against Bernard Ackah.
Also on the stacked fightcard are fighting favourites such as Melvin Manheof, Siala Siliga, Hideo Tokoro, Brad Pickett and many more!
Join over 54,000 spectators, and many top celebrities including Nicolas Cage, Dennis Rodman and Tracy Ullman, and top commentators Mauro Ranallo and Wrestling super-star Bill Goldberg in the biggest and most spectacular Mixed Martial Arts event ever held on American soil. Bring it on!
This stunning 2-Disc Collector’s Edition is packed with Over 5 HOURS of Special Features that take you behind the scenes of Dynamite USA, and allow you to experience the full excitement of the Worlds premier fighting event, and to delve into the personal world of the fighters.
- Brock Lesnar vs Min Soo Kim
- Royce Gracie vs Kazushi Sakuraba
- Johnnie Morton vs Bernard Ackah
- Melvin Manhoef vs Yoon Dong Sik
- Siala Siliga vs Ruben "Warpath" Villareal
- Hideo Tokoro vs Brad Pickett
- Jake Shields vs Ido Pariente
- Tim Persey vs Jonathan Wiezorek
OVER 5 HOURS OF SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Full event commentary with Bill Goldberg and Mauro Ranallo
- Complete Elite XC Undercard including 2 fights, fighter profiles & interviews
- All four 30 minute ‘Countdown to Dynamite’ episodes
- 30 minute ‘Road to Dynamite’ feature
- Four 10 minute featurettes on Brock Lesnar, Royce Gracie, Kazushi Sakuraba and Johnnie Morton
- Additional Bonus Fight: Gesias "JZ" Calvancanti vs Nam Phan
- Additional Bonus Fight: Katsuhiko Nagata vs Isaiah Hill
- Kazushi Sakuraba training session
- Melvin Manhoef & Hideo Tokoro joint training session
- In-depth interview with Melvin Manhoef
- Post-fight interviews
- Opening Ceremony
- Live percussion performance by Taiko
- Dynamite USA and Hero’s trailers
IN THE PRESS:
“Melvin Manhoeff… versus Dong-Sik Yoon was just off-the-charts fantastic, and absolutely a Fight Of The Year candidate… An absolutely sensational fight.”
“This show really was great fun to watch.”
“Lesnar’s MMA debut was a blast, the Manhoef-Yoon fight is one of the best of the year and there are some truly great finishes.”
“Plus there’s a second disc that’s packed with bonus fights, fighter interviews and training footage, a stack of featurettes and the five 30-minute Countdown to Dynamite! TV soecials that aired in the States.”
“This set is worth picking up for the show alone, but the stellar DVD treatment makes it a must-have.”
(Fighting Spirit, Issue 19, James Denton)
This Collector's Edition DVD Set contains a new, shrink wrapped and uncut version of this event (unlike the TV broadcasts) and features footage not shown with the original pay per view broadcast.
DVD Region Coding Information
This DVD is Region 0
DVD discs and their players use a Region Code to define which country a DVD disc is playable in. If the region code of the DVD does not match that of the player then the DVD player will be unable to play the content on the disc.
Most of the DVDs that we sell are Region 0, this means that they will play on any DVD player.
However there are some DVD's in stock that are either Region 1 or Region 2, we mark DVD listings that are not Region 0 with their region code clearly.
- Region 1 DVDs are designed to work with DVD or Blu-Ray players sold in North America.
- Region 2 DVDs are designed to work with DVD or Blu-Ray players sold in the UK, Europe, Japan, South Africa and the Middle East.
If you have a multi-region DVD player that can play Region 0, 1 or 2 DVDs then this is a non-issue, however if you do not have a multi-region DVD player then we strongly advise you to only buy DVD's that are not marked with a region code (these are Region 0) or DVDs wit the Region Code for the region that you live in.
If you are in any doubt about a DVD you are interested in please contact us, however please bear in mind the above when doing so.