Up for your consideration is a posh pocket watch shaped compact by Max Factor in embossed gold tone, both sides. It's about 1.75" in diameter and in lovely condition. Happy Shopping.
Welcome to A BLOOMING DESERT , in the Heart of the Great Basin. As an avowed collector of most everything, my “Basin” runneth over, and I am offering some wonderful antique, vintage and new items for your consideration. I love BLING and will eventually list over a 1000 items .. The sellersand/or jewelry lots. You’ll find demi parures, parures, the unusual, rare, weird, gorgeous and eccentric both signed and unsigned. Since I am not a jewelry specialist, just a lover of jewelry, you will no doubt come across some killer bargains. Before I retired from teaching middle school social studies, I wore thematic jewelry. It was a great hook for teaching, and students were captivated by my BLING. Enjoy!
Check out my plethora of listings, which will include a bit of everything, most yet to come, and visit often. Better yet, bookmark my site, as a favorite, so you will get in on all my listings. This is a huge undertaking and will take a lot of time to get everything listed. I am a collector of stuff, and I have too much stuff!
READ BEFORE YOU BID:
- Payment is expected within 3 days, immediately if your use the “buy it now” option,or I will report the sale as unpaid.
- Payment is through PAYPAL.
- Ask questions before you bid.
- I do NOT offer refunds or returns for buyer’s remorse, change of mind, etc. I describe the items as best I can, but I am no expert, just a collector. Look at the photo and ask questions.
- Consider all items offered as used and preowned, unless specifically noted as new.
- I do NOT clean the jewelry or any other items.
- Some jewelry comes in a decorative container, often based on the theme of the jewelry, so check the information in the description.
- I will NOT BREAK UP LOTS.
- I’m not a professional photographer, but do okay, and I will tell you when the color is off mark. Email me if you want additional photos.
- I do adjust shipping for multiple items. Shipping is based on highest shipping cost, plus 50 cents per additional item, unless they are all really heavy and/or bulky OR fragile. If it's an auction item, I will adjust shipping on the final invoice. If it's a BIN item, I will refund the excess via Paypal.
- Once I’m notified of your payment, I will prepare your item(s) and ship them off. Usually within 5 business days.
- I will leave feedback after you have done so. If you have issues with the item once received, let’s chat and work the issues out.
Please complete the Detailed Seller Rating (DSR). My goal is a mark of 5 stars. I have some fantastic collectibles and want your return business.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE: *Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. *Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. *These charges are normally collected by the deliverying freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges from me. They are not. *I do not, nor will I mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior and actions.
On Oct-02-10 at 14:27:22 PDT, seller added the following information:
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE ITEM, I WILL REMOVE THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIREMENT IF YOU WILL SEND ME THE ITEM NAME & NUMBER, OR SHOP UNTIL YOU DROP & I WILL REFUND YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR EXCESS SHIPPING PAID. YOUR CHOICE. THANKS. CHEERS.