- The world's best selling language learning CD-ROM series for beginners
- Essential words and phrases for absolute beginners
- Ideal for young learners, families, students and people going abroad
- Completely intuitive - simple interface means that learning is as easy as pointing and clicking
- Speech recording - allows you to compare your voice with native speakers
- Quiz yourself! Test what you've learnt, earn points and monitor your progress
- Nine topics: first words, food, colours, phrases, the body, numbers, time, shopping and countries
- Intelligent Software - remembers words you get wrong and targets your weak points
- Automatic Localisation - Choose the language you learn from (more than 100 available)
- iPod integration - listen to Talk Now! on your iPod for complete learning on the move!
What PC MagazineYou'll find you can't drag yourself away - in short, you can't stop yourself learning.'
The Talk Now! Range is the world's best selling language learning CD-ROM series for beginners, used by more than eight million people to date. Talk Now! caters for all types of beginner: young learners from the age of 4, families, students and people going abroad with no knowledge of the language. It is simple to use, with no installation required - the program runs straight from the CD, and is compatible with the latest versions of Mac and Windows.
Eurotalk software is completely intuitive - the simple interface means that learning is as easy as pointing and clicking. Speech recording allows you to record your voice and compare it with native speakers. Quiz yourself with 2 levels of difficulty to test what you've learnt - earn points and monitor your progress, then take on the memory man and get the maximum possible 1800 points to receive the gold award! Learn at your computer - or alternatively, print out pages of the printable picture dictionary, or you can learn on the move using the iPod application.
Above all, EuroTalk discs are designed to be fun. Research in the early 1990s at the University of California revealed that memory is greatly improved when accompanied by fun and laughter. Our quizzes, games and stories provide this and you will be amazed how much you remember after a surprisingly short time devoted to a disc.