You are bidding for -
1 x made for Blue Harbour @ M&S mens dark chocolate brown lightly distressed look leather jacket to fit size Medium!
item is in great condition, not tagged and offers a great value alternative to a new, tagged garment!
(please see the condition description for full details of this coat).
please only buy if you are happy to receive a garment that does not have its original tags, has been tried on a couple of times, & is in great condition!
this is a quality, soft distressed leather hip length collared coat by Blue Harbour @ M&S!
it has a button through fastening, 4 external pockets, 2 internal zipped pockets and is fully lined with a quality wool rich fabric, is gently quilted for warmth, benefits from a single rear vent and has an on trend panel detail to complete the look!
this coat will see you through the season in style - it is great for the colder winter months with an extra warm layer underneath, but can equally be worn out on a spring or autum evening when you need a stylish coat on a night out!
the jacket measures approx. 80cm from the top of the shoulder to the hemline base, and fits a medium size chest (38-40")!
this coat was bought in M&S for £399, buy today for less than £150 and save yourself nearly £250!!
thank you for looking, enjoy bidding for a bargain!
Please read the information below, it details my Seller and Returns Policy -
If there are any issues/problems/you wish to return the item you ordered or if it has not arrived please message me FIRST to let me know rather than opening a case.
Contacting me will give me the opportunity to put things right for you, and if necessary open the correct return or cancellation request for you so the item can be sent back for a refund.
Incorrectly opened ‘item not as described’ cases will be reported to ebay, and will not be accepted.
Returns Policy –
· Under UK distance selling regulations the buyer has the right to cancel their purchase within 7 working days after they receive the item, this is the buyers right of cancellation.
(this is a Remorse return).
· I accept returns if a buyer wishes to cancel their purchase within 7 working days of receipt of the item as per UK distance selling regulations. Please contact me to let me know that you wish to return your item and I will open the correct return request to enable the return.
· The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to the seller for all Remorse returns.
· The item returned needs to be new, unused and in the same condition it was sent out in to receive a full refund.
· Remorse returns cover items that are no longer wanted/buyer changes their mind/item does not fit/item is not a suitable colour/arrives too late etc.
· The cost of the item itself will be refunded back to the buyers paypal account, not the outbound or return postage.
· If an item is not as described, for example you order a pair of trousers and receive a skirt or order a white item and receive a blue one then the seller will on the items return refund the items cost, outbound postage and return postage costs. Return postage costs will be refunded at a flat rate of royal mail 2nd class. – if the buyer sends the item back by a more costly or premium rate service then the buyer will incur the extra postage costs, costs over and above royal mail 2nd class will not be refunded by the seller.
· The returned item must be posted back to the correct return address given at the time of the refund being processed. Returns sent back to the wrong address will not be accepted, and a refund will ONLY be issued when the item arrives back at the correct return address.
· The monies for all returns will be refunded directly back into the paypal account initially used to pay for the returned item within 2 days of of its recipt back with the seller at the correct return address.
· Once a return has been started, the buyer has a further 7 working days from the start of the cancellation request to return the item for a refund.
I am happy to combine p&p for multiple purchases, and will refund p&p overcharges directly back to your paypal account if they are not automatically taken off at the time of payment.
If you require an upgraded/faster delivery service than the one given, please check with me BEFORE you buy the item as extra costs can be incurred for a different service,
and an upgraded service is not always possible – although I will always do my best to accommodate your needs.
I do not accept offers on any of the items for sale as they are all already discounted to the maximum amount I can allow.
Please make sure you are happy with all aspects of your purchase before you buy – if you are unsure of anything or want extra measurements, pictures or details of the item,
please ask BEFORE you buy as I only accept returns as per UK distance selling regulations (full details of my policy are listed and explained above in the section ‘Returns Policy’).
I try to include as much detail in each of my listings as possible, and take time to provide multiple pictures, fabric/material composition, measurements of items and the fit of the item etc.
Please make sure you check all of these details BEFORE you purchase to minimalize the need for returns.
Exact colour matches of the item sent out can not be guaranteed as there can be small differences in colour on each computer monitor.
I will always describe the colour as accurately as possible and try to take pictures that will illustrate the colour of the item being sold.
Return cases for the item being ‘not as described’ when an items colour match is not an exact colour as the buyers monitor will not be accepted and will be reported to ebay. Returns for items that are the incorrect colour will be accepted – eg the buyer orders a green item and receives a pink item.
Please look at my feedback which will show that I am a genuine and consistent ebay seller.
I always try to get items dispatched and delivered within the estimated delivery schedule given at the time of payment.
Please allow an extra working day if the item has not arrived by the estimated delivery date as sometimes delays in transit can occur.
I do not upload tracking details unless a buyer specifically asks for them.
If you require an update on your delivery status PLEASE DO NOT OPEN A CASE as this can put a defect on the sellers account. Please message me and I will help with any issues with your transaction.
Items are always securely packaged.
Items are always sent via a trackable courier.
Occasionally this will be alternate couriers to the listed royal mail 2nd class recorded normally used.