Egypt, 1952 King Farouk Unissued 3m Overpinted King of Egypt & Sudan in "Red"
Color Trial from King Farouk Royal Collection - MLH
This is a Rejected Color, as the Issued Overprint (on the Young Farouk Stamps) was in Blue
Please let me know and I can send you a more detailed scan
Terms & Conditions:
· Please do not process payment until you receive an invoice from me with the right shipping charges.
· Please read the Shipping & Handling charges below carefully for your protection & to avoid any misunderstanding. When you bid on this item, it means that you are agreeing to the shipping and handling charges and instructions stated below.
· Unless Pre-arranged, kindly arrange payment within a maximum of 7 days from the notification message. Items with delayed payments will be re-listed and a refund will be requested from eBay.
Shipping & Handling Charges & instructions:
Winners will be invoiced for Registered Shipping as per the charges specified below. If you choose to have the item sent via Regular Airmail/First Class Mail, you will have notify us through ebay messages, and by doing so you are agreeing that it will be sent at your own risk.....
First Class Mail: $3.00, At buyer's own risk
Registered Mail: $6.00, With Tracking Number.
Multiple Items: $1.00 for each additional item depending on Weight
Other: Large envelopes, packages and insured mail will be calculated separately.
· PayPal/ Money Bookers
· Other Payment methods: Please contact me prior to making any other arrangements.
· Good News for Customers in Saudi, UAE & Egypt: Special arrangement to facilitate secure and easy payment is available. Please contact me
Guarantee & Promise of Authenticity:
All items offered are genuine unless otherwise specified and every effort is made to ensure that. However, should you ever and at any time after you have purchased an item from us discovered that it is not genuine, we will gladly accept it and issue full refund including all shipping charges.
I take pride in maintaining a personal and excellent Customer Service. Therefore I will always take the item/s back for full refund including postage if the quality of the item is not as described or different from what was in the scan.
Refund will be made after we receive the item in exactly the same condition shipped in.