1) Compact, light, and easy to carry yet loaded with many important functions which are a must have for any survival kit.
2) It comes with AM/FM radio, LED flashlight, cell phone charger and jack accessories, Dynamo hand crank, Solar Power, and USB power/charging of radio.
3) Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up internal alternator, expose to sunlight, DC recharge by connect the mini USB cable to computer.
4) Recharge virious Cell Phones, IPhones, IPods, Ipads, MP3s, GPS, Cameras, Bluetooths with USB Jack, micro USB, or Mini USB Jack! (included)
5) Waterproof housing, charging and discharging protection.
Three ways to Power up:
- Hand Crank the Dynamo Handle
For subsequent charges, turn the hand crank for one
minute to produce 70 minutes of continuous light for three LED; 16-20 minutes
of continuous radio usage (subject to volume); 3-5 minutes of talk time.
- Self-charged by the built in solar panel
Place product in average sunlight for approximately 10-12
hours, the red POWER INDICATOR illuminates when charging.
- USB power (cord included)
Insert on end of the CHARGING CORD into the Mini USB Jack
and put other end into the computer USB port. The red power indicator
illuminates when the NI-MH battery is being charging.Speciafications:
- Multi-band tuner with AM, FM
- Frenquency Range: AM 520-1710KHz; FM 88-108MHz
- 3-LED super bright pushbutton flashlight
- USB cell phone/iPod/MP3 charger
- Built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Large solar panel
- High-quality dynamic speaker
- 3-way powered
- Cellphone Charging jack( Cables and USB Adaptors are included)
- Dimension: 128 x 60 x 45 mm ( 5 x 2.5 x 2 inches)
- Weight: 200g/ 9 oz
- 2 Colors: Black and Red
- Working Voltage: 2.7-4.2V
- LED Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- Model No.:HY-088
- Re-chargeable battery type: 3x2/3AAA360mAh/3.6 Ni-MH
- Maximum power consumption: 0.5W
- 1 pc Solar dynamo radio with lanyard
- 1 pc USB jack
- 1 pc micro usb jack
- 1 pc mini usb jack
- 1 pc iPhone jack
- 1 pc USB to mini USB cable
- 1 pc DC cable
- 1 pc User's manual(EN)
1. So the charging time on the solar panels takes 12 hours?
Yes. Under the average sunlight 86000LUX, since the red
POWER INDICATOR illuminates when charging, it needs 10-12 hours to fully charge
2. How long will the radio work once it's solar charged?
You can listen to radio for 6-7 hours. (up to volume)
3. The time it takes to crank the radio up manually is about
It may doesn’t need 1 minute, but the longer time you crank
the radio, the longer time it can last.
4. How long will the radio work one it's cranked up all the
At the hand crank speed of 130rmp/minute, the battery can be
charged fully in 40-50 minutes, and it can offer 7-8 hours Radio time. (up to
5. How far does the flashlight reach?
More Famous Products in My Shop: