England Boys Home Shirt 2012/13 LS (Junior)
Unbeaten in qualifying and inspired by a new generation of players; this summer represents a changing of the guard for the English national football team. Now the famous 'Three Lions' dare to dream of claiming the UEFA European Championships for the first time in 2012.
Tailored by Umbro, the latest junior boys England Home Shirt features iconic craftsmanship to help unite a proud nation ahead of a festival of football in June.
Modelled on the shirt worn by Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard, this official replica jersey features a vintage collar with inner red stripes. The classic crest has also been updated, inspired by the St. George's cross to create an all-red and white design for the very first time.
Lightweight and breathable for enhanced performance on the pitch, this stylish new England kit will be showcased at the 14th edition of the tournament, hosted by Poland and Ukraine.
- Vintage collar with red stripes to inner rib
- One button opening
- Short sleeves with slit opening at cuffs
- Cotton/Polyester blend for a tailored fit
- Lightweight and breathable fabric increases air flow to the body
- Umbro Diamond embroidery at right chest
- England crest embroidery at left chest
- 1966 FIFA World Cup star embroidery to left chest
Colour: White / Vermillion Red
Fabric: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton
Please note: From placing an order it may take up to 24 hours to dispatch your goods. The standard delivery rules then apply.
- Delivery time 4 - 6 working days
- Your order will be delivered between 7am-7pm
- Delivery to offshore islands (Isle of Man, Jersey, Channel Islands) and remote Highland areas may take up to 7 days.
Please note: all goods will require a signature upon collection.
If you are unable to collect/sign for your goods, please send the order to a different address. It is not possible to change the delivery address once the order has been despatched.
See our Size Guide page for information on what size to buy.
Here at JJB Sports, we know you want to speak to a person, not a robot. That's why we have our dedicated Customer Service team just waiting to take your call.
If you have any questions or queries about your purchase, please feel free to contact our eBay support team on 0871 641 2290, by emailing email@example.com or through our Contact Page.
Our opening hours are:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
For more information see our Terms and Conditions.