| This is part of the official BBC Children in Need Annual Auction 2013. |
preview screening of Casualty’s 2014 series, and meet the cast
The Casualty team have very kindly donated a fantastic experience for
a lucky bidder and one other to attend an exclusive screening of some of next
year’s Casualty episodes. During the evening, they will get the chance to meet
lots of the cast.
chance to meet the cast (specific requests unfortunately can’t be
taken, as it will depend on who is available on the night)
sneak preview of some new characters and a new look for the show
bidder will need to arrange their own transport to and from the event plus any
accommodation. The experience will take place on Thursday 5th December
2013 and is not flexible. The performance will take place at Cineworld in Cardiff.
The winning bidder will be contacted by BBC Children in Need within
5 working days of payment reaching our PayPal account to confirm your package.
Your details will then be passed on to the Casualty team who will arrange the
day with you.
BBC Children in Need will send the winning bidder a certificate of authenticity which we will dispatch by special delivery within 5 working days of the payment reaching our paypal account
Every single penny raised by the auction will go towards making a positive difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people right here in the UK.
Thank you for supporting BBC Children in Need
Terms & Conditions
Standard eBay terms and conditions apply. In addition:-
- Any terms or conditions imposed in the Item Descriptions above cover the winning bidder and their guest.
- All elements of the Items are expressed within the descriptions above. No additional fees, costs, travel, hospitality or expenses will be included.
- The winning bidder will need to be at least 18 years of age. If the winner’s guest is under 18, parental consent will be required in advance.
- If the winning bidder and/or their guest have any accessibility requirements, these need to be disclosed to the BBC prior to the Item experience.
- To the extent eBay’s Terms permit, Monies paid for the Items are non-refundable and the Items are non-exchangeable. Items comprising or including ‘experience packages’, are non-transferable, must not be resold, re-auctioned or transferred in any way.
- To the extent eBay’s Terms permit, the BBC shall have the right to substitute Items of a similar description and standard, if for any reason the relevant Items are not available or for any other substantial reason. In the event of such substitution before the close of the Auction, a bidder may withdraw a bid by notice to the BBC, such notice to be received before the close of bidding. In the event of a substitution after the close of the Auction the winning bidder shall have the right to decline the substitution within seven days and, where applicable, the right to a refund of monies paid. In the event that the winning bidder does not accept the substitution the Item will be re-offered.
- Where the Item does not include an element that is time-specified, the actual date(s) and time(s) will be by mutual consent between the BBC and the winning bidder.