Download Steam from store.steampowered.com
Register an account on steam at store.steampowered.com/join/
Open Steam and click on Games > Activate a Product on Steam
Enjoy the game!
NO EXTRA FEES INCLUDED STEAM IS FREE OF CHARGE
Football Manager 2010 sees the return of the famous football management game for the new season, fresh with new signings, tools and features. With a new Tactics Creator and the introduction of touchline shouts and quick tactic changes, you'll always be able to react to the ebb and flow of the game from the dugout. Working with coaches from various levels of football, the game now has an extensive array of pre-set tactical options allowing the user to select a detailed role for a player in the team (such as ball winning midfielder or deep lying playmaker). Feedback from matches has been improved to give better insight into where your team is going wrong or doing it right. A new Match Analysis tool gives you the power to see where shots, passes, crosses, headers, tackles, fouls and interceptions have been made on the field for all players on the pitch. Viewable both live in-game and post match, pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of both your team and the opposition and mastermind your route to victory accordingly. Football Manager 2010 features a brand new User Interface, with the side bar navigation of previous years replaced by an intuitive tab system at the top of the screen, making Football Manager's famed depth easier to navigate for new managers. A brand new Data Editor allows the addition of new divisions to existing leagues and of entirely new leagues as well as making it easier than ever to keep the game up to date, and do so for free. For even more information, a new look News Centre allows you to receive an in-game subscription based newspaper with only the news that you want about the football world. Following the debut of a 3D match view in Football Manager 2009, this year's release sees a revamp with improved AI, over 100 new animations for the 3D pitch view, new stadiums, crowds, realistic pitch degradation and better lighting, creating an even more realistic match experience.
- Polish - a year of polish, making the game faster, more immersive, more realistic and easier to play with better in game feedback and more advice, delivered in a more user friendly way.
- Improved Match Engine - improved AI, over 100 new animations in 3D mode, new stadiums and crowds, improved pitch degradations and better lighting make for the most immersive pitch-side experience ever.
- Match Analysis - a match analysis tool that shows you where shots, passes, crosses, headers, tackles, fouls and interceptions have been made on the field for both teams. See this analysis both live in game, and post match, allowing you to pinpoint the weaknesses and strengths of both your team and your opponents.
- New User Interface - a completely new vibrant look and feel to the game, plus a navigational overhaul. The side menu is replaced by an intuitive tab system, based on extensive consumer feedback and usability studies, which allows you to access all areas of FM 2010 quickly and easily.
- Tactical Overhaul - a new tactics module makes it much easier to make your team play as you want them to. There are thousands of possible pre-set options and touchline "shout" instructions for making instant changes to your teams playing style. Don't worry
- The old system is still there for people who love their sliders.
- News Center - a subscription based newspaper. Get the news about the football world around you that you want, and not the news you don't want.
- New Data Editor - including a brand new Competition Editor allowing you to add competitions and extra levels for leagues currently in the game, and add completely new competitions and leagues all via a very simple to use editor. Plus, the new editor allows you to keep your game up to date more easily than ever before.
· Note: A Refund is not applicable with this item