The Force Two is an emphatic 2-channel car amplifier with MOSFET technology and an impressive 1000W of power.
The performance of the Force Two suits the requirements of different genres and individual preferences, thanks to variable high and low pass filters, and a switchable bass boost.
Visually, the Force Two is an exercise in elegant restraint. It features a chassis of brushed aluminium with a contemporary logo design.
Top Features :
- 1000W maximum power at 2 ohms (equivalent to 190W RMS at 4 ohms)
- Adjustable high- and low-pass filters
- Switchable bass boost
- Modern MOSFET technology
- Brushed aluminum chassis
- Connections: 1 x stereo RCA line input, 2 x sets of terminals for connecting the speakers (gold plated), 1 x earth, 1 x battery, 1 x remote control
- Control range high-pass: 120Hz to 3kHz
- Control range low-pass: 50 to 250Hz
- Adjustable gain
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD: <0.5%
- 1 x Car amplifier
- 2 x Spare fuses
- Mounting material
- 10 x 2.2 x 9.8 inches (W x H x D) (25.5 x 5.5 x 25cm)
- Weight: approx. 4 pounds (1.8kg)