Details about FORD C-MAX 16" STEEL WHEEL 205/55/R16 2004 - 2011See original listing
08 Sep, 2012 03:49:22 BST
Stoke, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
|Rim Manufacturer:||FORD||Rim Diameter:||16|
|Tyre Type:||All-Weather||Number of Studs:||5|
FORD C-MAX 5 STUD 16" STEEL WHEEL WITH TYRE.
SUITABLE FOR ANY FORD C-MAX 2004 - 2011.
IN GOOD CONDITION.
WHEEL IS SUPPLIED WITH 205/55/R16 TYRE.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO RING ON: 01782 20 55 11
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9AM - 6PM, SATURDAY 9AM - 2PM.
PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM ONE OF THE LARGEST MK3 MONDEO BREAKERS IN THE UK.
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before bidding/buying.
1. Ask questions about the item and check postage costs before committing to a purchase.
2. If you are not happy with the postage associated fee you are more than welcome to come and collect parts from our facility or arrange your own courier.
3. We provide an indication of models that are compatible to the part described above. However it is your responsibility to check if this part will fit your specific vehicle. If you are unsure you are welcome to provide a chassis number and model year and we will check for you.
4. We endeavour to answer all of your e-mails within 24 hours (normally answered within 1-2 hours). However if your e-mail hasn’t been answered don’t hesitate to write to us again.
5. Telephone calls answered from 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday and 9am – 2pm on Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
6. We are open to general public if you require viewing or collecting parts.
Address: Mondeo Spares Ltd, Paxton Street, Hanley, Staffordshire, ST1 3SD.
7. We accept all types of payment including all major Credit and Debit cards.
8. PayPal e-cheques take 11 days to clear and no goods will be shipped/released until payment has cleared.
9. Overseas buyers: PayPal and Bank Transfers only.
10. Non paying bidders will be reported on the 4th day after committing to a purchase.
11. All of the items are stock in hand and will be dispatched the same day if order is placed before 1pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched following business day. Excludes Public/Bank Holidays.
12. Items less than 1kg are sent via Royal Mail Signed For. Items over 1kg sent via City Link and signature will be required on delivery.
13. International deliveries less than 1kg sent via Royal Mail International Signed For. Items over 1kg sent via City Link EURO.
14. Our carriage is to UK Mainland only, not including Scottish Highlands
Please ask for carriage charges to Northern & Southern Ireland, English Isles and Scottish Highlands & Isles.
15. If your post code falls into the category underlined below please ask us for a quote:
POSTCODES: BT, HS, IV, IM, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PO30-41, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
16. Panels and Glass (doors, wings and windows) - We only dispatch panels and glass at buyers own risk, we will do our utmost to pack all panels and glass items safely and securely.
17. All parts must be checked for any damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them. We can NOT refund or exchange any parts damaged in transit if signed for in good order.
18. Standard Insurance National/International (up to £50) is included in Postage and Packaging Fee.
19. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty part, we offer an exchange or refund with the exception of electrical parts which will only be exchanged. The return of any parts correctly supplied and in good order is subject to 20% re-stocking fee. Buyer is subject to pay postage or any other associated costs on any parts returned.
20. All parts are supplied with 3 months warranty.
21. Warranty covers part(s) only and it does NOT cover labour associated costs.
22. By purchasing/bidding/ordering the buyer agrees to our terms and conditions.
Return policy details
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.