Reasons to purchase your energy saving full spectrum bulbs from Androv Medical:
1. Androv Limited is an established UK company. UK Registered Company Number 04973595.
2. In the event of a problem we take pride in our no quibble after sales service.
3. The price shown includes a UK VAT invoice at 15%.
4. These units are 240 volts, with SCREW FITTINGS and designed specifically for UK usage.
20 Watt "Dimmable" Screw E27 Bulb
We know that many customers have been requesting a dimmable full spectrum bulb. After a great deal of development work and testing we are delighted to offer the Androv dimmable daylight bulbs to the market. We think these could be the first in Europe!!
Our daylight bulbs have a colour Temperature equivalent to Noon daylight, use 75% less energy then standard bulbs, produce excellent colour rendering and contrast for reading.
* Dimmable with standard household switches
* Convenient full spectrum light at any time
* Daylight Colour Temperature (5,500 Kelvin)
* CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of 93
* Full rainbow colour spectrum with accurate natural colours
* High contrast improves visibility and reading comfort
* Uses up to 75% less energy than standard bulbs
* Last much longer than standard bulbs
* Equivalent to 60 Watt incandescent bulb
Assuming 8p per unit, over 10,000 hours the 20W uses 200KW costing approx £16. A 60W ordinary bulb would use 600KW costing £48 over the same period. The saving in electricity cost would therefore be £32. So you can save money and have dimmable full spectrum lighting in your home!!
N.B. Because these daylight bulbs are energy efficient they produce very little heat, and are therefore safe to use in almost all fittings and with lamp shades if desired
This 20 Watt bulb (800 Lumens) replaces standard 60 Watt bulbs
Size approx: 13cm x 6cm (includes fitting)
Will they work with my dimmer switch at the home/office?
We have extensively tested this product, and developed it to work with a wide range of electronic and resistor dimmer switches. We do however think that the modern "electronic" dimmer switches are much better because they are more energy efficient, produce almost no heat, and no sound. It is impossible for us to test these units with every dimmer switch on the world market, so if for any reason they do not work for you - please just return to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Unfortunately we feel we must warn our customers to beware of ebay competitors selling inferior "standard" Energy Saving Bulbs as being full spectrum lights. Our high quality bulbs have a Colour Rendering Index of 93. Standard Energy Saving bulbs only have a CRI of around 80 (e.g. Pro-Lite Daylite bulbs) and are much cheaper to make. The CRI of sunlight is 99 and the theoretical maximum.