4 days Vienna - 4 * Holiday Inn Vienna South - Family Special
Information concerning the availability of your desired date to:
Holiday Inn Vienna South
Hertha Firnberg road 5
AT - 1100 Wien
Tel +43-1 -60530
Fax +43-1 -60530
E-mail Please use eBay messaging system
This voucher includes the following:
- 3 nights in a family suite with two rooms (50 m²) for 2 adults + 2 children up to 12 years
- This suite: two flatscreen TV, large selection of DVDs for kids, Playstation + Games
- 3 times extensive breakfast buffet for 2 adults and 2 children
- 1 extra child card with surprises in the restaurant
- Children under 12 years get free a court from the children's menu with purchase of fee-paying main course
- 3 soft drinks + 1 snack per day
- Extra toys restaurant table + X-Box console in the hotel lobby
- Free mineral water for joggers + free coffee and refreshments in the morning in the lobby
- Free Internet use via IBAHN on Business Corner
- Free access to the fitness and wellness area of the hotel
- 30% discount on admission to Austria's largest indoor playground (5 minutes)
- Late check out up to 14 clock
- The voucher is from issue (= day payment) valid for 1 year and freely transferable.
- Booking / Reservation is subject to availability and only state the voucher number at the hotel.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Vienna-South! This short trip takes you to Vienna's culturally rich. Your home: The Holiday Inn Vienna-South with convenient transportation links to the city center. The Holiday Inn Vienna-South is located in the lively Neighborhood Wienerbergstraße. Leave your car in the Car park stand and enjoy the convenient public transport that will bring you every 5 minutes to the center of Vienna from the hotel. The hotel is only 25 km from the Vienna International Airport removed and impresses with its comfortable extras. It offers charming rooms, a hotel sauna, a fitness facility, a lovely garden terrace and a good restaurant. Golfers will enjoy the nearby Vienna Mountain Golf Club .
City Life, culture, leisure ... Vienna has a lot to offer! Vienna with its countless cultural and historical attractions is always worth a trip. Whether culture, nightlife, dining, shopping, theater or opera - it leaves nothing to be desired. Here are just a few suggestions from the wide range of Austrian capital: In the Imperial Palace you will find the private apartments of Emperor Franz Joseph I and his famous Sissi and the unique treasury. Am Hohen market is the Anker Clock, then you wander through the maze of narrow streets in the historic old town and go to the oldest church in Vienna, St. Ruprecht. Discover medieval romance between Hafnersteig and Domgasse and reach the Stephansdom, the 850 year old landmark of the city. To stroll and shop invite both the trench with the baroque plague column, and the famous Kärntner Straße with nice shops and cafes. About the State Opera takes you to the Secession, the prime example of the Vienna Art Nouveau architecture. The Naschmarkt is a bazaar extravaganza for nose, ear and eye! You Schönbrunn Palace is the best with the subway, do not miss the beautiful park of the Gloriette and the Tiergarten.