Fast Cook Book Collection (The Fast Diet,The Fast Diet Recipe Book) 4 Books SetKEY FEATURES
|Title||Fast Cook Book Collection (The Fast Diet,The Fast Diet Recipe Book) 4 Books Set|
|RRP|Fast Cook,The Fast Diet,The Fast Diet Recipe Book,Fast Exercise
4 Books SetTITLES IN THIS SETFast Cook
The Fast Diet
The Fast Diet Recipe Book
Description by Single Titles:
The Fast Diethas revolutionised the way we eat, and transformed the way we lose weight. In this stunning new cookbook, Mimi Spencer returns with more than 120 simple nutritious recipes to provide the definitive support system for the 5:2 diet.
There are ideas here for everyone, with chapters ranging from Warming & Wonderful (comfort food for hungry days) to Lightning Quick Suppers (speed cooking for when you want to walk in the door and eat in ten minutes flat), along with a whole section devoted to substantial meals for men.Fast Cook is the perfect adjunct to the original Fast Diet Recipe Book, offering a new repertoire of really fast Fast food to help you conquer hunger and lose weight with ease.
The Fast Diet
This revolutionary new approach to weight loss really is as simple as it sounds: you eat normally five days a week, then for just two days you cut your calories (500 for women, 600 for men).Scientific trials of Intermittent Fasting have shown that it will not only help the pounds fly off but also lower your risk of a range of diseases, including diabetes, heart disease and cancer.Dr Michael Mosley, the medical journalist who first alerted the world to the Intermittent Fasting phenomenon, presents the fascinating science behind the 5:2 diet. Mimi Spencer, award-winning food and fashion writer, explains the practicalities of how to go about it.
The Fast Diet also includes a calorie counter, full colour section, and a whole section of Fast 500 and Fast 600 menu plans which will enable you to incorporate this groundbreaking weight-loss system into your daily life.
The Fast Diet Recipe Book
FOLLOWING THE NO 1 BESTSELLING FAST DIET, this fabulous cook book offers 180 carefully crafted, nutritious, low-calorie recipes to enable you to incorporate the 5:2 weight-loss system into your daily life.
Ranging from simple breakfasts to leisurely suppers, the recipes are all expertly balanced and calorie-counted by Spurs and Chelsea nutritionist Dr Sarah Schenker designed to fill you up and stave off hunger. There are also detailed menu plans and plenty of encouraging tips, including kitchen-cupboard essentials, the latest nutritional advice and a whole section of speedy meals for busy days.This book offers a groundbreaking companion guide to the Fast Diet. You will never have to worry about planning your Fast Days again.
Dr Michael Mosley and Peta Bee investigate the fascinating science behind a radical new approach to exercise, one that is incredibly time efficient. Research done by leading sports scientists has shown the extraordinary impact that *ultra short bursts* of high intensity intermittent training can have, whether you are an athlete or a sedentary couch potato. In Fast Exercise, Michael Mosley, a sloth, teams up with super-fit health journalist Peta Bee to dispel myths and show you how to get the most out of exercise, whatever your age or level of fitness. They offer practical, science based advice and a range of novel work outs designed for the time-starved generation. Workouts that can be done anywhere, anytime and which fit unobtrusively into even the busiest day. This is a book for those, like Michael, who don't enjoy exercising but want to lose fat and stay healthy. It is for those, like Peta, who love exercise and want to get the most from it. It is also for those who are simply curious about how their bodies work.
- Payment must be made Instantly on bidding confirmation of an item.
- We participate in eBay's non-paying bidder program
- We only accept PayPal as a form of payment.
- We DO NOT accept cash, cheque, money order, or BACs transfer.
- If you do not already have a PayPal Account, you can sign-up by going to Paypals website.
- PayPal is the safest way to pay on eBay and allows you to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Solo, and American Express.
- For all UK Orders (6 working days dispatch time & 6 working days delivery) time
- We are pleased to offer standard second class postage with delivery time of 6 working days and also dispatch time of 3 - 5 working days. With our standard service most customers can expect to receive their items within 2 weeks (10 - 12 working days).
- Upgrade to First Class Postage ( 3 Working Days Dispatch time & 3 Working Days Delivery Time - for UK Deliveries Only. Remember this can take up to 6 working days in total.
- By Upgrading to Royal Mail First Class Service, you will excel higher up in the queue for a faster dispatch time and will receive your item a lot faster than our standard second class service.
- Upgrade to our Courier 72hr Service. (2 working days Dispatch Time & 3 working Days Delivery Time.This means dispatch and delivery total time of 5 working days)
- By Upgrading to our Express Courier Service most customers can expect to receive their books within a week and will also be allocated a courier tracking number on request.
- Please note that we buy our books direct from publishers and are all brand new. From time to time books will be reprinted or revised. On rare occasions customers may receive an updated revised book which may have a revised cover or the description that may be slightly different to that we have advertised. If you require a particular exact edition please email us for confirmation. By purchasing a book from plodit limited you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. (full refund will still be available if unsatisfied).
- Please note additional items such as cd/ dvd / or any other item is ONLY included, if clearly stated in the listing description.
Dispatch Times & Deliveries:
- Our warehouse will dispatch the items in approx 1 to 6 working days. However most books are dispatched within 24hrs. It will then take a further 1 to 6 working days to deliver the book to a UK address, International orders may take longer. You must accept these terms and not give us bad feedback for dispatch time as we have made this clear in advance.
- Please note all items will be despatched to PayPal Registered Delivery Address only, unless pre agreed otherwise. Any change of address must be pre-agreed by us before you place your order.
- We stock many of our items at Amazon warehouse (Amazon fulfillment Service). This means you will receive our books in the same high quality Amazon packaging with faster dispatch time.
- Please note we sell our books on many different Platforms. This means some books will become out of stock because someone has bought the same book before you on a different platform. In such rare circumstances we shall refund you or use other suppliers to ship your order direct. This saves us & the customer time as you will receive your order sooner. If you are not happy for us to take such action then Please do not bid for this item.
- As all our items are processed and despatched from various locations, we DO NOT, offer discount on Multiple/Combine purchases.
- Please note that there is NO additional discount for multiple purchases. We may dispatch items together or separately.